Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 09:19:18 AM

can you send the file. The sim was not drawn to scale it was to show how it will work. I have posted some other videos showing falling levers and weights which indeed gained energy during the fall.

regards

Sure.  I did not label the GPE measurements clearly.  They are placed close to the elements they represent.  They are also not "zeroed" beyond ~.005J.

gurangax

Quote from: mondrasek on May 23, 2014, 09:25:00 AM
Sure.  I did not label the GPE measurements clearly.  They are placed close to the elements they represent.  They are also not "zeroed" beyond ~.005J.

That was just to show how well the principle is. try changing the crossbar mass to 2kg.

regards

p.s. you might need to add aditional crossbar extension so the lever doesn't move out of place

zoelra

Bessler said:
"He will be called a great craftsman, who can easily/lightly throw a heavy thing high, if one pound falls a quarter, it shoots four pounds, four quarters high."

Depending upon the interpretation, "if one pound falls a quarter, it shoots" either "four pounds four quarters high" or "each pound one quarter high".

I'm not discrediting your findings but your principle does not match Bessler's own description of the principle.  Your fall distance appears to be over 7 times the raised height.  You may have found "a" solution but it does not sound like you found Bessler's solution.

p.s. You were correct, our solutions are not the same.  Luckily my discovery is safe for the moment.

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on May 23, 2014, 10:42:09 AM
Bessler said:
"He will be called a great craftsman, who can easily/lightly throw a heavy thing high, if one pound falls a quarter, it shoots four pounds, four quarters high."

Depending upon the interpretation, "if one pound falls a quarter, it shoots" either "four pounds four quarters high" or "each pound one quarter high".

I'm not discrediting your findings but your principle does not match Bessler's own description of the principle.  You may have found "a" solution but it does not sound like you found Bessler's solution.

well I did read about this and I find it to be strange phenomenon if it were true. It clearly violates conservation of energy. I think the translation must be investigated again. I have no problem linking Bessler to the mechanism I found because everything fits eye witness accounts or Bessler's words. It could be that he found other mechanism as well which were able to do what he was saying. If this was the case then it must be a truely powerful wheel.

regards

Marsing

Quote from: zoelra on May 23, 2014, 10:42:09 AM
Bessler said:

zoelra,

is your finding fit with those  words?

gurangax,

can you reduce the resolution of all your vid  less than 1024*xxxx pixels and re post here ? i see black screen.