Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

Agreed, there is no gain, it was just meant to show a method of explaining Besslers riddle. I never implied there was a gain.

I would urge people to think deeply about gravity, beyond high school physics and the "conferring" on the lifted weight of GPE. Nothing was conferred onto the weight, it is a component of a system. There is no measurement you can make on the weight alone to prove that it has been blessed with GPE.

Consider the action of gravity between two bodies of equal mass at very distant points in an otherwise empty space.

What is the limit of acceleration and net energy released upon collision?

forest

I know how elusive is to think out of the box. The working self-running device will be very important even being a toy , just not powered by any known energy source like sun light or wind.

World is full of half-truth examples . You cannot get more energy from impact of two bodies falling in gravity field to the ground from the same elevation point, if those have the same mass, right ? RIGHT, but half-truth !

You can prepare ground below one mass and choose carefully material and you can get 100 times the energy of impact.

It's just one example of how narrow followin laws of physics will make you blind.

Vortex1

I was suggesting two bodies in gravitational attraction to each other in otherwise empty space, not two bodies falling to earth.

Maybe you could kindly expand on your example.

On another point, a peak energy pulse can do some interesting things, but is not very interesting when applied to another mass, as it is absorbed and integrated.

forest

ok, to be more strict - it's not my idea ...but I found it relative to your comment. If you prepare ground as a iron plate and use two blocks of the same mass falling from the same place then the neodymium magnet will hit iron plate with much more force  ;)

LibreEnergia

Quote from: forest on May 29, 2014, 12:00:40 PM
I know how elusive is to think out of the box. The working self-running device will be very important even being a toy , just not powered by any known energy source like sun light or wind.

World is full of half-truth examples . You cannot get more energy from impact of two bodies falling in gravity field to the ground from the same elevation point, if those have the same mass, right ? RIGHT, but half-truth !

You can prepare ground below one mass and choose carefully material and you can get 100 times the energy of impact.

It's just one example of how narrow followin laws of physics will make you blind.

This is simply not true. The energy of the impact is exactly the same and your comment belies a significant misunderstanding of the concept of energy. 

Two identical masses dropped from the same height will arrive at the ground with exactly the same amount of kinetic energy. What happens at impact and how that energy is transferred to the ground depends on the rate at which the objects decelerate. 

You are confusing energy with either the peak forces generated or power which is the rate of change of energy.

The amount of energy dissipated is the SAME no matter what surface it hits. The power of the impact depends on the nature of the surface and how it affects the deceleration of the object.

Like most on here, the confusion of the concepts of energy and power is the key reason for believing 'over-unity' is even possible.