Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

centraflow

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2014, 08:40:44 AM
There is no moving masses in a gravitational field without exchanging work.

correct, but did I say work was not exchanged, no, the implication is how much work was exchanged and where the work was applied, and what work you end up with in relation to the work applied.

If the work applied was to move the center of gravity in relation to a mass, does that mass absorb that energy? or does that mass have it's own energy which could be more than moving the relation of the center of gravity to it?

Lets use a TK type analogy,  if a one ton block of concrete was balanced in the doorway of an airplane at 1000 ft up in the air, then a very slight tip of the plane changed the center of gravity relationship to that block of concrete, naturally it falls out, the potencial energy of that block is huge. Don't try to say it took energy to get it up there in the first place, I am not talking about that, just the energy to tip the plane, but the energy from stable to totally unstable and it's result, I expect quite devistating if it fell on your house ;D

SOOOO don't move the mass, move the center of gravity in relation to that mass, the mass has potencial energy and can be unlocked with little energy input, that's what it is about.

Now how do we do that? remember the mass sees the center of gravity move, but the center of gravity does not see what the mass is doing ;) and dosn't care ???

regards

Mike 8)

MarkE

Quote from: webby1 on June 12, 2014, 10:15:23 AM
Exactly Mark,, gravity is not consumed.

There is a cost the surfer pays for his free ride.  So it is not totally free,, he just pays less than what "he" gets out of it.
Maybe you think riding a canoe down stream with the current is free energy too.

centraflow

Quote from: MarkE on June 12, 2014, 08:41:51 AM
The field is a function of the masses.  There is no known way to separate one from the other.

you do not separate them, just change the relationship to one another

regards

Mike 8)

MarkE

Quote from: centraflow on June 12, 2014, 11:04:18 AM

correct, but did I say work was not exchanged, no, the implication is how much work was exchanged and where the work was applied, and what work you end up with in relation to the work applied.

If the work applied was to move the center of gravity in relation to a mass, does that mass absorb that energy? or does that mass have it's own energy which could be more than moving the relation of the center of gravity to it?
Yes it's in relation to that mass called earth.  And moving it either releases energy because the GPE in total decreases, or requires work because the GPE increases.

Lets use a TK type analogy,  if a one ton block of concrete was balanced in the doorway of an airplane at 1000 ft up in the air, then a very slight tip of the plane changed the center of gravity relationship to that block of concrete, naturally it falls out, the potencial energy of that block is huge. Don't try to say it took energy to get it up there in the first place, I am not talking about that, just the energy to tip the plane, but the energy from stable to totally unstable and it's result, I expect quite devistating if it fell on your house ;D
You get to extract energy from reducing the GPE of something from one potential to another at most once.  A cycle is not complete until you return every object to its starting position.  If you choose to define the cycle start as the moment before the object starts falling, then you aren't done until you get the object back up from where you dropped it.

SOOOO don't move the mass, move the center of gravity in relation to that mass, the mass has potencial energy and can be unlocked with little energy input, that's what it is about.

Now how do we do that? remember the mass sees the center of gravity move, but the center of gravity does not see what the mass is doing ;) and dosn't care ???

regards

Mike 8)

MarkE

Quote from: centraflow on June 12, 2014, 11:12:06 AM

you do not separate them, just change the relationship to one another

regards

Mike 8)
That's nice, show that you can "change the relationship".