Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 26, 2014, 07:28:35 AM
Feel free to show your working.

Note that if you do your math correctly and haven't made any mistakes, and you are using ordinary common physics.... you cannot reach an overunity result. On the other hand, if your normal math and physics leads to an overunity result, you have erred somewhere.

This is Ibison's Law, and it has never been known to be violated.

I would like to show how erroneous this law is. But that will be for another day.

regards

broli

If I'm not mistaken this is all purely hypothetical.
People love themselves a good mystery, as I can assure you that your thread wouldn't have grown this fast would you have posted the concept 6 pages ago.

Over the years I got tired of explaining why open source is the only way going forward with any kind of this technology. However as history tends to repeat, I would argue that you have made a flaw in your reasoning and a prototype would not move as you thought.
Most of us had/have all kind of "working" machines in our head at one point but the year is 2014 an besides the occasional "I have a runner but I cannot share it now" we are still using good old nuclear power and gasoline to move forward and r*ping the planet.

To me personally I get a thrill when I can share my ideas and designs openly, yes I have a job and know the importance of an income in this money ruled world, but when it comes to this you must become the change you want to see in the world. Hopefully a world of abundance and free of concepts like money (hey I can dream can't I).

gurangax

this is no theory at all. it works, how do i know? I'm looking at it right now. ANyway I will only show the final proof when i think its ok to do so.
regards

fletcher

TK .. I think its pretty clear that gurangax has an idea that he thinks will work - he's done some calcs that he believes support this notion.

It's also pretty clear that the maid had coaching from Wagner, Gartner & Borlach.

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 07:15:45 AM
I have calculated the torque generation and sure enough the result is a runner. I dont think that Bessler even do the math.

-regards

gurangax .. Bessler did use the term "excess weight" - in other passages he described it as "imbalance" & at other times various other descriptives were used such as "preponderance" IINM, but he never said "overbalance, out of balance, or called it a "gravity wheel or gravity engine".

ETA:

Quote from: gurangaxthis is no theory at all. it works, how do i know? I'm looking at it right now. ANyway I will only show the final proof when i think its ok to do so.
regards

Unless I misinterpret what gangurax is saying here, this is a definitive statement & ups the ante.

gurangax

Regarding the potential power generation of the wheel Bessler said this;

"I make my machines in such a way that, big or small, I can make the resulting power small or big as I choose. I can get the power to a perfectly calculated degree, multiplied up even as much as fourfold."

So obviously the power is very usefull not like what others think. Like i said earlier a 10kw power generation can be easily achievable. This will be made possible by heavier weights.

-regards