Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have a running model right now?

gauschor

Quote from: gurangax on April 26, 2014, 08:16:31 AM
i will disclose it just be patient anyway its not even 1 week since I started this. I simply like getting mixed responses from people, that way I know more about them.

People are impatient because it's 5 minutes past 12 in the decline of society. The collapse has begun. No one bears it anymore: working for the slavery. Working for the money system. Working for the downfall. Many people would love to escape from this and want to be "left the fuck alone".

Overunity would be an attempt to escape it, e.g. by providing unlimited energy so you can store food without depending on the grid or creating vehicles without oil barons. It doesn't make larger companies or power stations obsolete, but it can provide more individual freedom. By restoring a piece of freedom like this much more can grow out of it. Even new societies. It could be world changing.

[speculation mode] Also the frequencies have risen on earth and continue to rise. That's why people get impatient much more quickly. They don't like playing mystery games anymore. Truth or lies will be recognized much earlier than before as well. [speculation mode off]

celsus

Quote from: gauschor on April 26, 2014, 03:07:40 PMAlso the frequencies have risen on earth and continue to rise.

Which frequencies would that be?

fletcher

Quote from: broli on April 26, 2014, 11:42:15 AM
6 years ago you made the exact same claim, used the exact same riddles and ended up showing exactly nothing. Your response time seems to also indicate that you love the attention this brings to you. Humans truly are silly beings.

Thanks for the heads-up Broli.

Read Charles's from Malaysia's previous posts from 2008.

gauschor

Quote from: celsus on April 26, 2014, 03:55:05 PM
Which frequencies would that be?

I don't know for certain anymore. I watched a speech from Wolfgang Wiedergut about "Avatar Rays" and it was something about our planetary system approaching or aligning a certain position or stage in the galaxy. While this takes place the minds and souls of every being grows. This is also why people feel time passes faster and faster. After reached the zenit, everything will retract again. But I can't reproduce the exact words anymore, so I probably mix something up here... should have listened more carefully...

Quote from: broli on April 26, 2014, 11:42:15 AM
6 years ago you made the exact same claim, used the exact same riddles and ended up showing exactly nothing.

Yeah, I also investigated the post history. Kinda disappointing :(