Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 27, 2014, 12:20:36 PM
gurangax said
You said lever not levers, so I have to ask if this unknown behavior or property exists only when two levers are combined into the "two stage" lever configuration you mentioned?

you only need one lever to achieve the effect I am reffering to.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 27, 2014, 12:20:36 PM
gurangax said
You said lever not levers, so I have to ask if this unknown behavior or property exists only when two levers are combined into the "two stage" lever configuration you mentioned?

There are several versions on the internet of the Apologia Poetica. But one struck me as it closely describe this lever. Thus It shows even more that it is his secret mechanism. Here it is

"Children play with heavy clubs among the broken columns."

Some variation of the poem omit the broken column so it loses some important values.

regards

zoelra

gurangax said
Quoteyou only need one lever to achieve the effect I am refering to.

When you talk of a lever I still think you are referring to some type of multi-bar linkage (like the two stage lever).  When I think of a lever I think of a single straight bar with a fulcrum.  It is difficult to follow each other when we may have different views on the simple things like the definition of a lever.  Can you help clear this up.

gurangax

Quote from: zoelra on April 27, 2014, 01:38:43 PM
gurangax said
When you talk of a lever I still think you are referring to some type of multi-bar linkage (like the two stage lever).  When I think of a lever I think of a single straight bar with a fulcrum.  It is difficult to follow each other when we may have different views on the simple things like the definition of a lever.  Can you help clear this up.

I know what a lever is and what a 2 stage lever is. And i literally mean only 1 lever. There is a property not known by many. Maybe if you play with it many times will you notice of this. Its hardly noticed because it were never used like this.

regards

ARTMOSART

Quote from: gurangax on April 27, 2014, 12:57:23 PM

you only need one lever to achieve the effect I am reffering to.

regards

hi gurangax

just 2 questions

das the center of gravity of the lever need to be displaced to alow some work

I supose thas this displacement force must be balanced whith opposite one 

thanks in advence

and sorry for my bad writing

artmos