Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: gurangax on April 28, 2014, 11:46:38 AM

Yes there are some important values to his words. I have done a lever experiment before. There are 2 weights in a state of balance on the lever, but when I do something to the mechanism, The other weight flew up. It was caused by this energy gain/amplification and this is what makes the wheel to revolve, this was the principle that he found and wanted to keep secret.

regards

If the lever plank was light and yet stiff and one accelerates lever pivot point upward, the light weight would go flying, because the inertia
of the heavy weight would be unbalanced by the lower inertia of the light weight.

"goes flying" means that a local center of gravity of the flying component only informs the global center of gravity of the system
at time intervals with impulses.

[Whether a lever amplifies distance or(vs) energy depends on subsequent system dynamics.] With what probability can we retrieve the
light weight or project it's trajectory for reuse without the system getting tangled up in itself.  A tangled system demands an subsequent
energy intensive restart expenditure.

---

In machine M138-141 the drawing of "handles" below point E seems to imply that the game is operated by means of a hand magnetic.
A hand magnetic is in OU reference to a device where humans apply nervous energy in situations without realizing it, such that OU
operations on the device are only apparent. I don't think that this necessarily creates a negative systemic situation for your device, but
I can't be sure. I did think that this was interesting in that this toy seems to operate based on a improper OU technique.

:S:MarkSCoffman

gravitationallychallenged

Quote from: gurangax on April 27, 2014, 09:47:21 PM

It is a lost knowledge. even though it is simple but many failed to notice it. I can show a very simple experiment to show you how easy and truthful it is. Besslers word below is very real and I fully understands what he meant.

"I don't want to go into the details here of how suddenly the excess weight is caused to rise. You can't comprehend these matters, or see how true craftsmanship can rise above innate lowly tendencies (as does a weight above the point of application of a lever)"

regards

Hi Gurangax-

Your thread is fascinating & has caused me to look at the function of Bessler's wheel in a totally different way!  In an earlier post you stated that 1/2 of the wheel remains void of weights & that the mechanism has similarities to a peacock.  You also stated that the mechanism resets at the 6:00 position.  I can picture the weighted crossbars being lifted & shifted through the axis of the wheel from the 6:00 position to the 12:00 position.  No crossbars ever occupy the light side of the wheel.  Correct me if I'm wrong but the crossbars are lifted by levers that are impacted by weights that are timed to fall when each crossbar reaches the 6:00 position.   They impact a 2 stage lever propelling the crossbars to the 12:00 position.       

MarkE

Quote from: gurangax on April 28, 2014, 11:09:42 AM

Like I said I may have not said it correctly, but my findings does says that energy gains did accumulate through the mechanism. I can not for now say it in clear way as english is not my 1st language.

regards
Claiming that you have discovered what would be a break through that would fundamentally change physics as we know it without offering any evidence whatsoever should lead any reasonable person to completely discount your claims.  The fact that you present yourself as grossly ignorant of the physics should lead even very gullible people to realize that you have nothing but a story.

getterdone

Hi Gurangax, sounds like we're working on similar designs, although there are no weights flying up in mine. By 2 stage lever, do you mean dual function?....as in actuator and reset?

forest

A little note about pendulum : it is a less friction movement example. It proves there is no law of conservation of WORK. The same energy can do much more work if friction is limited to single point where pendulum is connected to the support.
That's all an enough. If the same is used ( I don't know how yet) with lever then surely very curious things are possible....