Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CLaNZeR

Do not worry, others also have done this in the past, like Mylow and claim that MIB come knocking on the door etc etc.

Then they disappear, but usually turn up later saying that they did not get a knock at the door and they did not have a working machine.

But they were just out for attention and having a bit of fun with people. Not nice I know, but you get people like that in life.

This is why people are weary of such claims like yours of having a working machine. If the MIB scenario exists then surely you are better off getting your design out public quicker, rather then later. If your design is public then too late for MIB (if they exist) to knock on your door. No point them wasting their time.

Quote from: gurangax on May 22, 2014, 02:39:34 PM

Ok now you made my paranoia become high, and it is a mistake for me to answer this question. I prefer not to answer it.

regards
http://www.overunity.org.uk

zoelra

@gurangax

You just said   "...The wheel is actually balanced. The magic happens only when you started it..."

The wheel is actually balanced ... the magic happens when started ... ?  I must not be interpreting what you are saying correctly.  Are you saying the wheel is balanced at rest and only becomes unbalanced when it starts turning?

PIH123

Quote from: CLaNZeR on May 22, 2014, 02:04:58 PM

Do you have a working machine there at the moment that you have built? , or is it just a idea you have and someone is building a machine using the principles that you have discovered?

When the bet was first made, Gurangax replied:
"Wager or not, I still will disclose it before your said time limit."
Seemed pretty certain back then. Now he has also recently replied that it may be sooner.
So why hasn't it been or isn't going to be sooner. It makes no logical sense.
I am going to be the richest and most famous person in the world and errrrrr, Sept 15th seems like a good date to pluck out of the air (bizarre).
The fame gained from being the principal participant in this thread will be miniscule by comparison.

I cannot realistically think of a single reason why June 1 has to be a hard and fast date.

Except maybe........................................

From following this thread from the beginning, I believe Alan (AB Hammer) is the replicator (the clues are there if you look for them - PMs, a suggested joint unveil, Aan's impressive building skills, mutual interest in the subject).
Gurangax states that the replicator is using his own design.
It seems he believes that Alan has the best chance of anyone on this site of producing a working design.
(for what it's worth, I also feel that AB has the best skills / understanding of anyone here in this subject, and yet after many years, he is not quite there.....Yet)
Waiting till June 1 gives Gurangax the best opportunity to be presented with a working design without having to share what he has produced.
If the replicator fails to produce on time, then it is the other persons fault for not stepping up to the plate. Or their design was wrong / misunderstood. And best of all, in order to avoid embarrassing the replicator, he/she won't of course be named.
And it will certainly buy more time for someone like Vortex to hand him (as requested) a diagram of a working model on a plate.

It is actually quite genius really if you ask me.

forest

It would never be more then HOPE, I don't see how such mechanical device would help any common man. It simply have a bad cost to power factor. For any serious power it would need massive wheel I suppose, multiply by the cost of metal used, wearing of parts and so on...I wish I could be wrong....yet, of course as always there will be some usage for it especially in places when noise do not disturb others, to pump water for example...

CLaNZeR

If something can run by itself with no external input and does not come to a stand still then whether the machine is powerful enough to create any useful power is not the issue.

The fact that it has defied the laws of physics as we are taught them will be enough to make greater minds explore outside the box and also to stop them telling the rest of the world that people that think out of the box are a bunch of mad hatters !

So IMO getting a self runner is not always about getting Free Energy. It is more about shifting peoples minds to other possibilities.

P.S on page 28 and still non the wiser, but did say I would read whole thread !
Well apart from one angle

If the lever falls away faster than the weight placed upon it and you could introduce another lever before the weight catches up with the first lever and so the process carries on.

But then we get into the weight/mass and dropping feathers and weights blah blah blah !! Oh and introducing a vacuum. Lets not go there please !

Quote from: forest on May 22, 2014, 03:58:34 PM
It would never be more then HOPE, I don't see how such mechanical device would help any common man. It simply have a bad cost to power factor. For any serious power it would need massive wheel I suppose, multiply by the cost of metal used, wearing of parts and so on...I wish I could be wrong....yet, of course as always there will be some usage for it especially in places when noise do not disturb others, to pump water for example...
http://www.overunity.org.uk