Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurangax

Quote from: Airstriker on May 23, 2014, 06:54:04 AM

I suppose it would only add additional power and make the rotation more stable. Inertia would still be a limitation as fas as angular velocity goes.

the speed will depend on how long the lever is. the longer it is the slower the wheel will be, just like the pendulum. a shorter lever will cause it to turn faster. for more power the lever will be longer. in other words you can back engineer of what I just said with collections of bessler wheel and compare the speed to its thickness and you will come to conclusion that it is the same mechanism used.

regards

gurangax

Quote from: Airstriker on May 23, 2014, 07:17:59 AM
@gurangax could you post a video file taken of that wm2d file that was in the first rar file protected by password ? Getting this evaluation copy of wm2d is not that easy, and the demo version doesn't allow files loading. Thanks in advance.

sure

pulp

Quote from: gurangax on May 23, 2014, 07:20:34 AM

the speed will depend on how long the lever is. the longer it is the slower the wheel will be, just like the pendulum. a shorter lever will cause it to turn faster. for more power the lever will be longer. in other words you can back engineer of what I just said with collections of bessler wheel and compare the speed to its thickness and you will come to conclusion that it is the same mechanism used.

regards

So you don't have a working prototype to show us right? You have just an idea?

LibreEnergia

Quote from: pulp on May 23, 2014, 07:24:49 AM
So you don't have a working prototype to show us right? You have just an idea?

No, it's worse than that. Not only does he not have a working prototype, he doesn't have any idea either.