Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Bessler Wheel, mystery solved.

Started by gurangax, April 24, 2014, 02:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AquariuZ

Quote from: LibreEnergia on June 08, 2014, 09:29:11 PM
It's not worth even trying.

The closest any wheel can become to being "over-unity" is when it is perfectly balanced with a bearing of the lowest possible friction and spinning in a vacuum..

Obviously this configuration is NOT over-unity, but one thing is certain, any other configuration that involves moving weights around during a cycle will be less efficient.

Creating an overbalanced condition requires energy. At best we can recover the some but not all of that energy as the wheel rotates. Since all movement involves frictional losses we would improve efficiency by having less movement of parts relative to each other. Take this to the logical conclusion and you end up back at the perfectly balanced wheel.

I hear that. You need input to create imbalance. But it also seems to me the levers are at least part of Besslers' idea.

Do you believe Bessler had a gravity wheel or not?

AZ

MarkE

Quote from: AquariuZ on June 08, 2014, 06:54:17 PM
If I may come to the defense of the Gurangax simple but elegant idea.

I have taken HIS model - simplified it and now show a 3 : 1 ratio lift AND hold of a weight towards the wheel perimeter. I have also added some comments to the model (attached) which are:

I can imagine a large wheel with crossbars like the one pictured on the left and the crossbar weights on the perimeter of the wheel were the pendulums are close to but do not  touch the outer perimeter.

Gravity pulls the pendulums which pushes and holds the crossbars weights towards the wheel perimeter long enough to create an imbalance which will make the wheel rotate.

It will rotate either way and it will be permanently unbalanced. The correctly positioned pendulum lever will give a 3:1 lift ratio. Tuning needed for desired RPM.

Definitely worth a try.

200% weight leverage is nothing to joke about. Look at the potential energy readings in the model. Yes, there be friction mateys, but still worth a try.

Thank you very much Gurangax for publishing this - very interesting. I would advise contacting Preston Stroud if you would like a good builder on your team.

AZ
The problem with things like levers is that with force multiplication comes distance division and the energy remains in balance.

MarkE

Quote from: AquariuZ on June 08, 2014, 09:40:32 PM

I hear that. You need input to create imbalance. But it also seems to me the levers are at least part of Besslers' idea.

Do you believe Bessler had a gravity wheel or not?

AZ
I for one do not believe Bessler's claims.

Airstriker

Quote from: AquariuZ on June 08, 2014, 08:52:00 PM
Ok real quick.

Try one:

Two lever pendulums of 1.5 KG each pushing a 9KG weight towards the perimeter at the 12, 1, 2  and 6, 7, 8 o'clock positions. Probably more weight is needed in the lever pendulums - but it will not exceed 2:1.

the pendulums cannot detach from the crossbar weight.

the crossbar weight slides radially back and forth

only two crossbar weights needed for continuous motion?

AZ

Model attached

PS: I have no idea how to project this onto a wheel in Working Model. Help appreciated.
PPS: Look at the Gravitational potential energy ratios!!!

Could you make a movie of two of your working model 2d sheets and put it on youtube? Thanks in advance.

mondrasek

Quote from: AquariuZ on June 08, 2014, 06:54:17 PM
If I may come to the defense of the Gurangax simple but elegant idea.

I have taken HIS model - simplified it and now show a 3 : 1 ratio lift AND hold of a weight towards the wheel perimeter. I have also added some comments to the model (attached) which are:

I can imagine a large wheel with crossbars like the one pictured on the left and the crossbar weights on the perimeter of the wheel were the pendulums are close to but do not  touch the outer perimeter.

Gravity pulls the pendulums which pushes and holds the crossbars weights towards the wheel perimeter long enough to create an imbalance which will make the wheel rotate.

It will rotate either way and it will be permanently unbalanced. The correctly positioned pendulum lever will give a 3:1 lift ratio. Tuning needed for desired RPM.

Definitely worth a try.

200% weight leverage is nothing to joke about. Look at the potential energy readings in the model. Yes, there be friction mateys, but still worth a try.

Thank you very much Gurangax for publishing this - very interesting. I would advise contacting Preston Stroud if you would like a good builder on your team.

AZ

AZ, your sim shows the 9kg Crossbar gaining 58.726J.  The 3kg Pendulum is loosing 79.835J.  So the system looses a total of 21.109J.  That means that the Center of Gravity of the entire system is becoming lower.  IE, Energy is lost by this action, not gained/created.