Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

E-Stress Power Generator

Started by John.K1, April 26, 2014, 06:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DilJalaay

Quote from: John.K1 on April 26, 2014, 11:25:27 AM
Hi D.J.

Thank you for comment.  As I thought  :( . Well, I think I have only two options. One is to rebuild the device with thinner dielectric, and the other is to use HV. But not so high to break through the capacitors. So far I thought- with the thicker dielectric your capacitance goes down. When connected 60V I expected to find there that 60V. But they just disappear as fast as I disconnect power supply and my meter shows quick drop to 2V. There is no way for leakage in my build. I was very careful (based on previous experience :) )
All  AL foils are well sealed in the plastic foils- no naked edges.

When I am thinking about it now, I should check it with different voltmeter. I wouldn't be surprised if my meter is not shorting. Last time it behaved strangely- also during the check on capacitor while charging (by HF), hmm.

Also I can see you have used the magnet wires?  I use multi-stranded plastic isolated 0.8mm

Anyway D.J. , keep posting, good work!

Jan
I made my coil a month ago.
The wires should be very thin layer of insulation. The point is that coil should be so close to the caps, so they inductively gain charge.

Any way at least this paper gives us a good solid theory about this transformer. And for me it logically work as it mentioned.

I will re-continue my project again, and will share my results.
Thanks for the inspiration.

what is your dielectric material?
Regs,
D.J

John.K1

Hi D.J.

I will try this one with HV and also will make a new thinner version as you suggested. ;)
I remember now, my problem was I didn't have enough of length of right diameter of magnet wire, that's why I decided to try that wire I have used.

Actually I still do not have. I will have to use probably some small diameter like 0.4. It's gonna be lots of turns :(

It has to work  8)

Cheers
Jan

John.K1

A little brother done. Firing tomorrow ;)
2 x Eenie Winnie tiny wire 0.2 coils between caps.  The dielectric is very thin cellophane. I measured all for shorts -it is fine. Only what surprise me is is the measure of capacitance  from inside  out : 10nf - 60 nf - 3.5 nf.  That 3.5 seems to me a little bit strange-small. It is outer and logically it should have more surface area. Hmm. I do not know. Anyway, tomorrow I will juice it and will see - or not see ;)

John.K1

Ok, write-ups says:

"  The third capacitor Cr, is sandwiched between the interior and exterior capacitors and is independent of Vc.
When the other two capacitors, CDI and CDE, become charged, capacitor Cr becomes charged as well but at a
slightly lower voltage due to dielectric voltage drop. This charging effect is a result of electrostatic induction. "

It looks like the electrostatic induction took a holiday as I do not measure anything on my Cr cap.  I went up to 120VDC - and nothing. Only some mVolts.

There is no short or leakage in the build. Only think in my mind could be - I have an dielectric foil between the Copper coil and Al cap plate.

Any idea why or some advice ,wise old members ;) ?

kEhYo77

Hi.
Very interesting device.
Non inductive windings shield the inside capacitor from electrostatic induction influence when current flows through them.
From what I understand a static E-field is being used to pump charge into the sandwiched capacitor, and discharge this cap while the shield current flows.
The construction of the device is crucial. There has to be no leaks on the capacitors, and the non inductive wire has to be wound super tight with a small diameter magnet wire and the wire has to cover capacitor plates completely, even with a slight overlap just to be sure.

Looking forward to some experiments with this.

Happy OU hunting to all.
kEhYo