Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

E-Stress Power Generator

Started by John.K1, April 26, 2014, 06:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John.K1

Hi kEhYo

Thanks for your comment.
The theory looks clear and interesting. Unfortunately it doesn't work for me so far. I have no leakage or short .
Actually, could be the problem if my wire doesn't cover capacitor absolutely fully ? On one side the coil finish 1-1.5 mm  below the cap end.

Looking forward to see your build. Maybe we will all together figure it out.

Jan

John.K1

I have tried to put one extra, charged, capacitor to the  Ci & Co (in parallel)  and it hold the charge for long. It makes me sure there is no leakage. Could be the problem the size of my wires.  Maybe they too thin? (0.2mm OD  ) Papers say 0.4-0.6mmm. To repeat my problem in general - it doesn't charge my Cr  (middle cap) .

Thanks for any advice.

Jan

gotoluc

Hi Jan,

I found your topic interesting since I've been doing tests with foil caps in Tesla coils.
So I built a small version which is still a lot of work to get right. Anyways, after a full day I had a small 3 inch dia. x 2.5 inch tall version.
Well, like you I got nothing, no special effects what so ever.  The center cap had small ringing and only due to the coil pulses. Raising or lowering the voltage on the outside caps had no effect on the center cap. I was hoping to see a little something.

Just thought to let you know you're not the only one that got no results.

Luc

John.K1

Hi Gotoluc.

Yep, some disappointment. What I got on the central cap was amplified 50Hz from mains with some tiny artifacts from the pulsing coils. I found strange effect related to the voltage. Amplification took a place just in right voltage feed to the Cde and Cdi. When I moved away (up or down) from the sweet spot the amplification went down.  But we still talk about some mV.
I have also tried to use higher voltage in the pulsing coils (around 50V @ 0.3 A) - it didn't make any difference.
I will try to get a contact to the father of this design.

Cheers

John.K1

Just small update .
I have tried connect HV to the inner and outer cap and it indeed charged my central cap to around 3V. It also made very sharp and bright sparks and if I am not wrong that is the sign of inflow of cold electricity. In fact you can hear it around the capacitor how the electrons flow in. Without that cap I wouldn't have sparks at all at that low voltage input. I had set my SG to around 10mm. I do not see any usable power going out of this set up now. This is more like an showing it is possible to charge the central cap from the outer caps. Only in this case it was HV AC. I might try tomorrow to rectify it?