Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

E-Stress Power Generator

Started by John.K1, April 26, 2014, 06:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: John.K1 on April 26, 2014, 07:18:15 AM
Hey Koala! , do you want me to take a picture of my colorful clipleads which are behind the scene? -around 50  ;)  Anyway I would expect some more serious and clever discussion than just judging my work-space :)

Well, when you post a full schematic, some scopeshots and some claims with evidence supporting them, I'll do my best to be clever for you.

So far there isn't much to be serious and clever about!

Have you checked all those clipleads to see if there is actually wire in them? I've seen some from China that had nice thick insulation but only a single tiny strand of #34 wire inside.

John.K1

Ok , for you guys who has no idea what is it about ( like Koala ;)  ) please refer to the Patrick's pdf  (download here:  http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/PJKbook.pdf ) page 3-144.   I'll make some more info about my device later on. I didn't touch it for two month.  So far I remember I have measured the  capacitance's 10, 75, 10 nF .
Also I think my dielectric might be too thick for just 60V. In any case I  measured almost nothing on the output capacitor. In the write ups they speaks about using the wax-paper (baking paper)  I did one such but found some short inside. When I was rebuilding the device I have used heavy duty plastic tape instead as dielectric. Mistake? Possibly.

TinselKoala

Gaah. If someone else gives me yet another link to Kelly's famous document I will plotz.

Do you think I just fell off the pumpkin truck yesterday? Please try to give me a little credit, at least.

DilJalaay

Thanks Jan for starting this thread.
Here i am attaching the circuit for the new commers.

Yes you are right, it needs very thin dielectric for 60VDC.
Same thing happened for me, my caps retain no charge even a single volt.Also mine caps puncture too. I used kitchen plastic warping sheet for my dielectric.

Regs,
D.J

P.S: if some one need this orignal pdf doc of E-Stress Transformer, i can look for him the link.
http://www.slideshare.net/harisingh/estress-25974444

John.K1

Hi D.J.

Thank you for comment.  As I thought  :( . Well, I think I have only two options. One is to rebuild the device with thinner dielectric, and the other is to use HV. But not so high to break through the capacitors. So far I thought- with the thicker dielectric your capacitance goes down. When connected 60V I expected to find there that 60V. But they just disappear as fast as I disconnect power supply and my meter shows quick drop to 2V. There is no way for leakage in my build. I was very careful (based on previous experience :) )
All  AL foils are well sealed in the plastic foils- no naked edges.

When I am thinking about it now, I should check it with different voltmeter. I wouldn't be surprised if my meter is not shorting. Last time it behaved strangely- also during the check on capacitor while charging (by HF), hmm.

Also I can see you have used the magnet wires?  I use multi-stranded plastic isolated 0.8mm

Anyway D.J. , keep posting, good work!

Jan