Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

I see that your election is to rave.  If you are not the crackpot Miles Mathis, it seems you are intent to give him a run for his money to see who might be a bigger crackpot.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on May 24, 2014, 02:26:15 AM
I see that your election is to rave.  If you are not the crackpot Miles Mathis, it seems you are intent to give him a run for his money to see who might be a bigger crackpot.

Another psychological projection.  It is you, who is the crackpot, and your lack of scientific rebuttals and your election to rave is evidence of this.  You are spamming this thread!  Please grow up and stop!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on May 24, 2014, 01:55:44 AM
Quantum Transitional Speed of 1,094,000 m/s

G*Z:  9.80 m/s2 * 30,585,600 seconds = 299,792,458 (speed of light)
299,792,458 m/s  / 274 m/s2 (sun's gravitational acceleration at the surface) = 1,094,000 seconds (based on quantum transitional speed)
274 x 1094000 m/s = speed of light

1 / 3.14 = 0.318309
0.318309 * 1,094,000 m/s = 348,231 m/s (aether's linear velocity according to Ionnis Xydous)
3.14 * 348,422 m/s = 1,094,000 m/s

The aether's linear velocity is 861 times less than the speed of light or 1000 times the sound velocity in air.

Wavelength (860.48 meters) = velocity (speed of light) / frequency (348,422 Hz) <---------Quantum Transitional Velocity is hidden inside this equation.
860.48 meters / 274.8 = 3.14 meters

I will continue this later when I have more time and tie everything together.  As you can see by this quick peak, the dimensionless numbers are fading away and changing into units/dimensions.  Wait for it......

Gravock

continuing....

860.48 meters / 1,094,000 seconds = 7.8654×10-4 m/s

1 km / 7.8654×10-4 m/s = 1.2714×106 seconds or 1,271,400 seconds
1,271,400 seconds * 0.86048 meters = 1,093404 meter seconds

Remember, 4 / 3.14 = 1.27 and we find this in the numbers above highlighted in bold.  Remember 4 - 3.14 = 0.86 and we also find this in the numbers highlighted above.

1,093,404 meter (distance) seconds (time) shows the relationship between the ratio of the distance and time around the circumference to the distance and time across the diameter.

In case you haven't noticed, all of these numbers are in perfect harmony with one another and have a direct relationship.  There is a video I would like to discuss with you, but before I present this video to you, it must be under the condition that you either accept Pi = 4 in a real circle with a time variable, or at least have an open mind.  I feel I have presented enough information in order for you to look further into this for yourself.  If you're still not partially convinced, then I will expand further on this and/or take another route.  Let's work together, and not against one another.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

gravityblock

The Ether (aether), by Miles Mathis

Below is a snapshot of the publication above.  Please note, it is possible to construct a rectilinear mathematical field underlying the curved field equations, giving us simplified calculations.  Once again, we see the term "rectilinear", just as the taxicab geometry and the squaring method is rectilinear.

Gravock