Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on June 03, 2014, 03:02:41 AM
LOL, the video?  You posted a static .png picture without any links.  It is still off the subject.  It is still well understood.  It still has nothing to do with your silly proposition that a Manhattan route yields a correct perimeter distance.

In addition to posting a static .png picture, I also posted a video link demonstrating which car wins the race.  Here is the video link once again, High Road Low Road Race.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

Post 152 has only the .png. 

The video is really weak.  I thought at least there was a track closer to the wall that went all the way down and back up at different angles than the track in the foreground.  Instead, the track closest to the wall is just slightly tilted.  That doesn't even make the contest interesting.  If they were going to do that they could have made the track in back flat and the blue car would never arrive.

sarkeizen

Quote from: sarkeizen on June 03, 2014, 01:39:19 AM
I'm not.  Have you done ANY math?
Perhaps this needs to be spelled out a bit for our friend.

i) "Drawing those little steps" accurately measures a curve
ii) If i) then it must also accurately  measure a line segment.
iii) The hypotenuse is a line segment.
iv) If ii) and iii) then the results of "drawing those little steps" will match the pythagorean theorem.
v) iv) is false by virtue of far too many proofs to count.
vi) i) can not be true.

Now, there's my thesis.  All spelled out in plain English.  If there's a problem with it, then I'm happy to entertain discussion

By contrast gravityblock has...

Summarily stated that something I said was false without even hearing or looking for one sentence on the subject of my argument.
Demanded I answer a question but refused to define the term in his question and then implied that I was being uncooperative.
Constantly switches terms and uses needlessly imprecise language.
At least once has appealed to popularity for his point

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 03, 2014, 06:47:04 AM
I think it would be rather hilarious to take a walk in the city with gravock. When you come to that vacant lot and want to cut across the diagonal to get over to the next Starbuck's... he will be constrained to make little right-angled segments that are parallel to the streets, while you simply walk the diagonal and get your decaf nonfat Grande Latte halfway drunk by the time he walks in the door.

Obviously you, sarkeizen, and MarkE would jump into the green car and take the straight and shortest path, while I jump into the yellow car taking the curved and longest path and win the race!  In your example above, you once again conveniently left out the time element by not allowing me to have the same acceleration along the rectilinear path as one would have by travelling a curved path in the real world with a time variable.  You on the other hand would only have a velocity across the diameter.  You do not win TK, for there is no such thing as an orbital velocity.  It is an acceleration along the perimeter or circumference of a curved path and only a velocity across the diameter.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on June 03, 2014, 10:02:01 AM
Obviously you, sarkeizen, and MarkE would jump into the green car and take the straight and shortest path, while I jump into the yellow car taking the curved and longest path and win the race!
It's funny how any person with working synapses, and who is not just trolling for responses could reach such a conclusion after I have explained that the experiment could have just as easily leveled the blue track and the blue car would never reach its destination.  Readers can decide for themselves why it is that you have offered such a conclusion.

In your example above, you once again conveniently left out the time element by not allowing me to have the same acceleration along the rectilinear path as one would have by travelling a curved path in the real world with a time variable.
LOL, here we go again with you trying to introduce movement into static geometry.
You on the other hand would only have a velocity across the diameter.  You do not win TK, for there is no such thing as an orbital velocity.  It is an acceleration along the perimeter or circumference of a curved path and only a velocity across the diameter.

Gravock
That was quite a load.  Are your pants full yet?