Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Holographic Universe and Pi = 4 in Kinematics!

Started by gravityblock, May 06, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

TK,

This can be your thread, if you like.  I can change the title to, "TK's Resonant Quantum Energy Generator, (TKR-QEG)" or, something of your choosing.  It's up to you.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on May 07, 2014, 08:21:52 PM
TK,

This can be your thread, if you like.  I can change the title to, "TK's Resonant Quantum Energy Generator, (TKR-QEG)" or, something of your choosing.  It's up to you.

Gravock

I decided to take the first step.  If you oppose this change, then I will take the thread back and rename it to it's original title of "How to Achieve and Maintain Resonance in the QEG".

Thanks,

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

gravityblock

gravityblock

What causes superconductivity?

If we don't ask the right questions, then we don't get the right answers.  It turns out the answer is fairly simple. All you need is the charge field. To get a charge field, all you do is let the photon that transmits charge be real instead of virtual. You let it have moving mass, radius, and spin. Since charge is real, it cannot be transmitted by virtual particles with no size or energy in the field. We don't have to propose a phonon to fill a hole in our theory. No, we just have to propose that the particles that our equations give us are real. I mean these old equations:

e = 1.602 x 10-19 C

1C = 2 x 10-7 kg/s (see the definition of the Ampere to find this number in the mainstream)

e = 3.204 x 10-26 kg/s

Those equations tells us that charge has mass, and they tell us how much. The fundamental charge is that much mass per second, which I simply apply to the charge field and the photons that are in it. Charge is then the motion of these real photons, not some mystical attraction or repulsion of ions.

This solves the superconductivity problem because conductivity is defined as the ability of a substance to let charge pass. Obviously, charge will pass most easily when it is blocked the least, and it is blocked the least when particles aren't getting in the way. In other words, charge photons will pass through still matter more easily than they will pass through vibrating matter. A lack of conductivity is explained by photons colliding with matter, and energetic matter will collide with more photons.

Reference:  Superconductivity and Super-fluids explained by Miles Mathis

We can switch between superconductivity, conductivity, and non-conductivity states by creating and manipulating this charge field by knowing the correct parameters.  By knowing this information, a safe and reliable device can be built without the inherent dangers of not knowing what we're working with.

Gravock