Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solved how to move water up a mountain without energy

Started by gmbajszar, May 06, 2014, 10:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmbajszar

If you look at the last drawing on my page, you see how water can be moved up a hill.

http://gmbajszar.wix.com/mbcim#!mouse-wheel-perpetual-motion-machine/cgbn

The box filled with water pulls down, so that produces sucking. We use hoses, but see the picture.

I also have a few working perpetual motion machine concepts toward the bottom of the page,
but need studying the pictures to understand.

This is the first time water can be moved up a hill.

George

Marsing

Can you post your drawing here,

water move up a hill is nature phenomena.  :)

gmbajszar

Sure, the concept for water sent up a mountain is here.

Notice a second box inside a box that pulls down with water in it, which then forms a pump that pulls the water up from the neighboring boxes.

George

Marsing

i don't know,

if there is air in your original drawing, probably your system will end like this. because air is compressible and expandable.

gmbajszar

The concept would work, but one has to see that a box is made of two boxes. The lower box pulls down with water in it. Water pours in from above, and the whole system is air tight. Gravity pulls water up through them through a hose. Water comes in at the top because there is a ton of water resting below and creates tremendous pull through the hose. The pull helps water rise in the hose that comes from the bottom of the box to the right. Only water can come out from the bottom of the box. Air cannot pass to the neighboring box.

George