Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Akula0083 Light No3 - Dual TL494

Started by JohnnBlade, May 08, 2014, 11:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnBlade

Hi All,

I have opened this thread to discuss the Akula light No3 with dual TL494.

I have drawn a circuit based on what i saw in this movie from Wesley aka Stivep1
http://youtu.be/1BNgo09N0yM

I still need to add the values of the components, but if you like you can help out to.

Please dont add any other circuits from Akula in this thread as it might confuse things more, cause there are somany circuits out there that do not really match up, and i have made this as close as possible as to the origenal circuit in the movie.

Here is the youtube version of the circuit drawing that i made
http://youtu.be/7yJytHhudX8

I will add info on the coil later, but the coil is not hard to make, just a flyback ferrite with 3 coils, 7 turns, 12 turns, and 19 turns ( info will be added later )

For the component values we can compare other common TL494 circuits and see what we need.

If you have values that are for sure then you can add them to the drawing , so we all can fill in the blanks

Thnx!

Greets JB

Vortex1

Thanks John

You will notice the schematic I referenced came from someone who reverse engineered the board at the site you signed up for. The controls sequence position on your drawing agree exactly with the legend on the right of the schematic if flipped vertically.

I am working to fill in some of the component values on the right of your drawing, also am checking the layout.

JohnnBlade

Quote from: Vortex1 on May 08, 2014, 11:58:00 AM
Thanks John

You will notice the schematic I referenced came from someone who reverse engineered the board at the site you signed up for. The controls sequence position on your drawing agree exactly with the legend on the right of the schematic if flipped vertically.

Thnx Vortex,

I will try to make the left side of the circuit first, with same values used from that circuit you showed.

Once both TL494 work i will try to fix the mosfet drivers.  If i dont have those parts i would have to order them, or i will use the MC34151 mosfet driver that i also in my ACMMJB circuit.

I will also compare the circuit with common tl494 circuits by using google images.

Once all is working correctly, thats when the search for ferro resonance starts

Akula also mentioned his principles are based on Trangenerator Andrei Melnichenko magnetic field

Greets JB

JohnnBlade

Just for comparisment, i added the pic you showed, so we atleast have some start values.

Greets JB

JohnnBlade

Made the first signal gen IC1

The components i used for that are

R3: 4.7k
R4: 2.2k
R5: 82 ohm
C4: 222 aka 22nf
R6: 150 ohm
VR1: 10k aka 103 - 1 turn pot
VR2: 20k aka 203 - multi turn pot

frequency data
Min Freq: 31.2kHz
Min DC: 6.3%
Max DC: 87.5%
Min PW: 2 uS
Max PW: 28 uS

Max Freq: 660kHz
Min DC: 4.1%
Max DC: 76.9%
Min PW: 62.5 nS
Max PW: 1.17 uS

Input power used 6.86v @ 0.05mA

The scope was connected at pin 9, cause i did not really get a good signal at the end of the 1n4148

Greets JB