Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interesting Effect On Copper Rod

Started by Vortex1, May 09, 2014, 10:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex1

I moved this topic to a new thread, as I believe it deserves. PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC!!

Here is a very interesting video published  May 3 2014 from a friend of Stephan Hartmann that wishes to stay anonymous for now.

The beginning shows a 15 Watt lamp being lit normally from the KAP type transformer secondary at about 15 Watts with 14.55 Watts input (29.1V 0.5A). Frequency around 60kHz

The second half around 3:00 is interesting when he inserts the copper bar and ferrite cores and lowers the frequency to around 20kHz. Then with just a connection to one end of the copper bar and one of the coil wires, an extra light is lit brightly without any increase in current drawn from the supply.

The frequency is too low for capacitive coupling to the bar, and the power in does not change with the additional lamp?

The circuit is about COP of 1.0 with just the one lamp, but then two lamps (added 7 Watt lamp) are brightly lit with no increase in power input?

Grumpy take note: If not faked in some way, this could be a demo of the alternate method of getting current to flow in a conductor that SM may have alluded to.

It would be interesting to use a second lamp at 15 Watts or more to get over unity. I usually don't get too excited by circuits that exhibit little no increase in current, because most of them have so much excess power dissipated in the device that some of it is just shifted into a low wattage lamp. This demo is clearly different and superior to most.

True we cannot know the brightness of the lamps and what % power they are consuming. This is just a guess.

The important part of the video is the induction of a current flow in the copper bar. I estimate the coupling capacitance to the first coil layer to be not more than a few hundred picofarad. At 20 kHz, even with square waves it would be very difficult to light a lamp as there is an insufficient closed circuit through the capacitance.

More important to observe is the lack of load reflection back to the power supply.

I can understand if he were pumping in a few hundred watts, it is easy to shift a few watts from some other lossy element into the lamp and not have it show on the metering, but we are talking a power input too small to hide the extra power drain.

Message to the anonymous originator of the video: Thank you for a clear explanation of your findings of this interesting effect. Would you be willing to transfer some build information, schematics etc of your test here? You can remain anonymous if you wish.

Admin: Kindly move relevant replies from other the thread to this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLC7684829E98CAD74&v=j3b7jVnQYKU

e2matrix

Looks very interesting.   Hopefully more details of construction and a schematic will be shared.   

Vortex1

Surprising lack of interest by folks on this forum of what looks like the long sought after Kapanadze effect demonstrated in the lab.

Nothing forthcoming despite a request for more information.

Hoppy

Quote from: Vortex1 on May 10, 2014, 05:22:14 PM
Surprising lack of interest by folks on this forum of what looks like the long sought after Kapanadze effect demonstrated in the lab.

Nothing forthcoming despite a request for more information.

I'm currently setting up a copper rod device and have 30 toroids to work with and will report later if I get any interesting results.

Vortex1

Quote from: Hoppy on May 10, 2014, 05:33:11 PM
I'm currently setting up a copper rod device and have 30 toroids to work with and will report later if I get any interesting results.
Great! glad a few folks are interested.
I'm also gathering parts and hope to check it out soon.