Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Carlos Benitez patent No.17811 circuit drawing self runner

Started by Jeg, May 13, 2014, 01:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeg

Hey guys
I find it very interesting and a very educative OU patent. Switches A,B,C open and close through the motor shaft, which can be replaced by mosfets. When A is closed, B,C are open and the opposite. Benitez has a very nice description of how it works in the patent PDF. A brief explanation would be like this:

We charge C1 externally from a battery or a wimshurst generator while B,C are closed. Then B,C are open and A closes. When A closes, after producing some hf oscillations, capacitor C9 is charging through the ground. Then B,C close again and C1 charges from C9 and the cycle continues for ever.

I will start with a question to let it roll. How cap 9 charges from the ground at an open circuit? I have tried in the past to charge a cap being grounded, but if the circuit is open the cap just don't charge. Do you think that with very high voltage something happens there? Is it possible for the cap to charge from a rectified secondary in an open circuit if its very HV??? 

Jeg

Ignore my question as I just confirmed this with a simple setup experiment. Yes! Capacitor can be charged with hv in an open circuit. I have seen this again from a Don Smith's demonstration but I had forgot it. Any comments on the drawing?

Ps. Look the direction of the diodes from secondary 4 charging cap5. Isn't it completely unconventional? Great info though from which someone can understand that no matter the direction, one side always give voltage and the other current as per Don's theory.!

e2matrix

It appears most of the diodes in this setup are arranged as Avramenko plugs.    Interesting setup.   I can see potential in a number of ways with it.   

conradelektro

@Jeg:

I can not find the patent.

From which country is it? Is it an application number or a patent number? May be you have a link to the PDF-file.

Greetings, Conrad

a.king21

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Patents/Benitez/GB191417811A.pdf
is the patent. Note there are 2 variations indicated by the dotted line.
The dotted line version is simpler.