Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Carlos Benitez patent No.17811 circuit drawing self runner

Started by Jeg, May 13, 2014, 01:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artoj

Hi Jeg
I am still working on a section that is full of Carlos Benitez's work, here is a draft of one of my diagrams that relate to the patent you are working on. I hope this helps, regards Arto.

Artoj

Jeg

Quote from: Artoj on May 20, 2014, 12:26:21 AM
Sorry I think the pic is little big.

Nice pic. Artoj..
Have you ever experiment on this?

Artoj

Hi Jeg,
I have been designing and working with unusual generator designs for about 30 years, I have put together similar systems. The best way to understand something is to prepare the ground for a possible build, this is my way of figuring if it has merit and what it's features are. I am an Artist and this is the way I work with unknown and unusual design and concepts, I keep working until the base principals of the design are understood. What I have in my drawing is stage 1, understanding all its elements and the beginning of the process of replication. This might go somewhere, I let my instincts lead me. I am highly interested in using commutation, as I have elucidated  with some of Tesla's work and my own elaborations. I like the idea of building without semi-conductors and such. I hope you can gain some insight from my work, I can see you have already broken down the basic schematic and figured out the circuit. Good luck with your work , Regards Arto.

Jeg

Quote from: Artoj on May 20, 2014, 07:36:27 AM
I am highly interested in using commutation, as I have elucidated  with some of Tesla's work and my own elaborations.

I have designed several ways to substitute commutation but at the end nothing is better than Tesla's way in terms of abrupt discharges.
I am on the way now to substitute diodes with spark gaps of one way passage, using different metals and magnets.
Anyway, i do it for fun and i enjoy it! Good lack with your work also! :)