Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Carlos Benitez patent No.17811 circuit drawing self runner

Started by Jeg, May 13, 2014, 01:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: FatBird on December 06, 2016, 10:04:31 AM
When I do a search for Patent 17811 it says No Such Patent.

.
It seems tobe an old numbering system.

As a.king21 says in post 5, here it is:
http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Patents/Benitez/GB191417811A.pdf

Jeg

Quote from: shylo on December 05, 2016, 05:14:14 PM
Smokey quote

"You harness the field going one way, then harness it back the other way."

You harness them both at the same time.
artv

Without a tap in the middle part of the coil, secondary with diodes like that, behaves like a plain metal acting as a capacitor plate for dielectric induction only. No current flows inside there.

ps. By the way. The numbers as those are indicated in my drawing, are the exact numbers as those are being described in the patent. Just for making it simpler in understanding .

antimony

Hi guys.  I am making a commutator, like the one in Benitez first patent, and it has been fun, it have been a very rewarding project until now when i am close to being done with it.
I have finished about 90% of it, but i can't figure out how I should attach the copper sheet metal that i have cut out.
First i was thinking about fastening them with screws, but i don't think that's a good idea.
I am using screws for brushes, so I'm afraid that they will get hooked on the copper if it doesn't lay flush with the wooden rod.

Do anyone have any thoughts they would like to share?

Jeg

Quote from: antimony on December 07, 2016, 11:10:23 AM
Hi guys.  I am making a commutator, like the one in Benitez first patent, and it has been fun, it have been a very rewarding project until now when i am close to being done with it.
I have finished about 90% of it, but i can't figure out how I should attach the copper sheet metal that i have cut out.
First i was thinking about fastening them with screws, but i don't think that's a good idea.
I am using screws for brushes, so I'm afraid that they will get hooked on the copper if it doesn't lay flush with the wooden rod.

Do anyone have any thoughts they would like to share?

Nice project ;)
Engraving wood perhaps? Sticking it with epoxy? I would use a mechanical rpm multiplier if it is to be used by hand. With little effort you can build a great experimental rotary switch. Keep it up :)

shylo

Hi Jeg,
"Without a tap in the middle part of the coil,"
I don't see a center tap in your drawing. I have not tried this but ,this is similar to what my circuit is doing (I think).

Antimony, Instead of screws for brushes try using old guitar strings that's what I use.
artv