Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU successfull replicaction? COP=10 1kw torroid

Started by Neo-X, May 17, 2014, 02:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: MileHigh on December 09, 2014, 10:43:15 AM
Bruce:

Do as you wish. I am not making any claims but I have built things and I have experimented.  Right now you are the talking head.  You are like a late-night infomercial.  Nothing you do is real until the time arrives where you actually show something that works.  That is what it is all about.  It would appear that you have been at this for several years but you don't have anything to show for it.

Stick your head in the sand for now.  But when you come up for air,the outstanding question from everyone is "Does it work and can you do a credible demonstration proving that it works?"

Eventually you are going to answer that question Bruce.

MileHigh

Hahaha!  I'm counting on it!    ;D 8)
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.

ballbag

OK guys.  Instead of fighting, has anyone actually tried the configuration in the original PDF from this thread? 
Would be interested to see results.
I would love to give it a try, but don't have a spectrum analyser.  I only have one signal generator.  I guess two are essential, but the spectrum analyser you could probably do without as you could just tune it carefully with the sig gens and watch the output?

MileHigh

I wish you would get the last laugh because it would "save the world."  But unfortunately you are not going to get the last laugh.

If I can ask you one thing, it would be to stop the impish little teasers and the silly quizzes.  If you have something to say about what you are doing, then just say it.

You are just playing with a "funky nonsensical transformer" Bruce.  Transformers are as dead as a proverbial doornail.  They can't magically output more power than you put into them because of some "secret sauce" or because of a fantasy belief in "magnetic waves from the Earth."  Have you noticed what happened with the QEG?  It's a shame that it's apparently going to take you something like eight years to figure all of this out for yourself but if that's what you enjoy doing then just keep at it.

MileHigh

Quote from: ballbag on December 09, 2014, 10:59:39 AM
OK guys.  Instead of fighting, has anyone actually tried the configuration in the original PDF from this thread? 
Would be interested to see results.
I would love to give it a try, but don't have a spectrum analyser.  I only have one signal generator.  I guess two are essential, but the spectrum analyser you could probably do without as you could just tune it carefully with the sig gens and watch the output?

The pdf shows a toroidal transformer with a crippled core.  They state "The results from the prototype indicate that the two 5-watt inputs from the signal generators give an output power of anything up to one kilowatt.  As the inputs are ten  watts between them, the device has a Coefficient of Performance of anything up to 100 and so could be made to power itself very easily indeed, by providing voltage-stabilised, isolated power inputs for the two signal generators driving the device. "

Do you really think that you can connect two signal generators up to a toroidal transformer and then drive a 1000 watt load with the output winding?  This is one in an endless string of claims where people build a replication and then nothing special happens.  Why people make silly pdfs like this I don't know.

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: MileHigh on December 09, 2014, 11:01:47 AM
I wish you would get the last laugh because it would "save the world."  But unfortunately you are not going to get the last laugh.

If I can ask you one thing, it would be to stop the impish little teasers and the silly quizzes.  If you have something to say about what you are doing, then just say it.

You are just playing with a "funky nonsensical transformer" Bruce.  Transformers are as dead as a proverbial doornail.  They can't magically output more power than you put into them because of some "secret sauce" or because of a fantasy belief in "magnetic waves from the Earth."  Have you noticed what happened with the QEG?  It's a shame that it's apparently going to take you something like eight years to figure all of this out for yourself but if that's what you enjoy doing then just keep at it.

As always you make the mother of assumptions!  Ha!  But hey if you wish to continue your endless dribble for another 8 years, then hey...

And why would I tell YOU anything?  Hmm....okay I wouldn't!   

1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.