Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

@Madebymonkeys,you can show us that hydrogen or oxygen spillover is irreversable? Even on paper?

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: profitis on June 25, 2014, 06:36:03 PM
@Madebymonkeys,you can show us that hydrogen or oxygen spillover is irreversable? Even on paper?

No, I can't show that because I don't know how or even understand what you mean...Even on paper!
Maths isn't my strong point at all. When I said I didn't understand the math I meant it - I didn't mean that it was incorrect  :-[

What I do understand is that the document must be based upon assumptions unless the author has investigated Karpens dirty, stinking piles.

Has anyone successfully replicated the piles or even had the chance to analyse them properly?....please don't say the guy with the DMM from the old photo, the one who used the 1000V range to measure 1V (he could have touched the probes on his own piles and got the same result on that range!)!  :o

profitis

Spillover is the textbook principal that makes it work @madebymonkeys sorry I didn't explain.many labs round the world have studied it but I don't know to what extent.perhaps they couldn't find efficient cost/benefit ratio or it could also be that they weren't allowed to advance to commercial injection its hard to say.if they had noticed a law of physics discrepency then it wouldve been hushhush as indeed it was and is but with internet here nowadays documents from labs are floating up left,right and centre from ages ago.some speak only in formula language that only scientists understand,others speak english and mention a kelvin law discrepency straightout,no shyness.

Philip Hardcastle

@profitis, you are the expert on Karpen so I will ask you this;

Is it (in your opinion) possible for a working Karpen cell to have identical electrodes at opposing internal faces of a 1cm glass hollow cube, and to have a semi-permeable thin film midway between them such that one electrode is fully immersed in solution A, and the other in solution B?

Such an arrangement would allow the operation to work irrespective of its alignment with gravity.

If so then what would stop a Karpen cell being constructed just like a capacitor, and if so then why could it not be stacked thin film and 10 high with a surface area (per layer) equal to a laptop?

This is not my opinion, just a question as to what you believe could work.