Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

My prediction of this karpen oxygen cell is that there will be no voltage difference at all between the dissimilar electrodes when I disconnect the short in hours time . Karpen and Profitis would probably disagree.   

This is an ultra easy experiment almost anyone can do, the electrodes are very inert, the only redox couple existing in equilibrium is 2H2O<-> 4H+  + O2   +4e-. This will have the highest current density on  both electrodes. There is no hydrogen, so the other water redox reaction has no influence.  Its happening on both electodes, oxygen pressure is constant, proton concentration is constant, The kinetics or rate may be different, but the potential by nernst is the same.

Please comment on this, anyone is welcome, before I video tape the event.

profitis

Saying that there will be no potential difference after long rest is like saying that there is no potential difference between Pt and carbon pomodoro.let them rest for one hour after disconnection.

pomodoro

Quote from: profitis on August 11, 2014, 02:54:21 AM
Saying that there will be no potential difference after long rest is like saying that there is no potential difference between Pt and carbon pomodoro.let them rest for one hour after disconnection.

So you are saying that after letting them for a few hours after the short is removed, you expect a potential difference to develop? Lets be clear about this Profitis,  people need to understand exactly what we are doing and mean by our words.  Thats why I've stated as clearly as possible what I have done in this experiment  There is no conspiracy at work here,  anyone interested needs to replicate these tests for themselves.  Not too hard when just air is needed.

profitis

Of course pomodoro.do you think that a anodized carbon rod retains oxygen gas indefinitely? Impossible.the gas diffuses away,electrolyte wets surface.atomic O recombines into O2 and diffuses to where the pressure is alleviated.Its very small v anyway its not importante.leave it for an hour before measurement.

profitis

Gas in excess of equilibrium electromigrates(travells) up the cathode to surface.RT/nF ln P1/Psurface