Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Some guys from around here and other forums have replicated similar cells eg ibpointless from overunityreseaerch has a youtube up but they usually have not got basic electrochemistry skills enough to know mistakes or errors that I've seen there.I haven't seen a genuinly cool and open breakdown of the museum piece anywhere but I can understand why the museum keeper is very protective over the thing after all the to-and-fro round europe trips its been on.I've myself replicated a small original using gold and platinum and it definitely works as advertised.no galvanic corrosion whatsoever correlating to the current draw.

profitis

I'm going to answer u now phill..

profitis

Aha..The amazing thing about a karpen is that it can be fully submerged and shaken,kicked or thrown and it still works like a bomb @phil.diffusion of gases takes place even through the electrolyte so gravity isn't an issue.anyways you can have it in drycell form with gel electrolyte so long as there's some air in there.

profitis

Membranes will work ofcourse phil and yes you can roll it up in the same way as todays nicads are rolled up in the shell.

Philip Hardcastle

@profitis, if membrane are used, and thin film is employed, it seems that the the base of a laptop of area 1,000 cm2 (40x25) could be full covered by a Karpen pile, the requisite voltage being obtained by having 10 layers of 100um each, it would have a volume of 100CC and weigh a few hundred grams.

The question is what current would 1,000cm2 electrode area produce at say 320K (being the working temp of the computer), assuming that you have some knowledge of correlation with ambient temperature?