Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Yes.halt all stirring because it interferes.also skeptics love to blame it.the slowed diffusion rates of ions or gases can work to our advantage in some cases

pomodoro

Quote from: MarkE on August 12, 2014, 03:24:24 AM
That is a good find.

Yes I was quite surprised myself. The book is " Electrochemistry, The Basics with examples" Christine lefrou.

The slower kinetics for the hydrogen couple on the carbon give it a wider curve, so rest potential is more negative  than that of the Pt. The upward part of the hydrogen couple is not shown on these plots, as they are for deaerated solution.

I think using silver as a cathode was done too early in the piece. Let's see what happens when  the cell is allowed to recharge in a few hours...

profitis

I think silver was not done too early in the piece pomodoro.I think silver was simply not given sufficient time for resting inbetween.the dual-platinum/O2 experiment wouldve set the record straight for this thread long ago.better late than never

MarkE

As Pomodoro wraps up his experiments what you should really be thinking about is how you can state a hypothesis that they have tested that is relevant to your claims.   Then you can formulate an argument as to how the tests falsified, supported, or generated a null result against your claims.

profitis

Who said pomodoro is wrapping up experiments @mark E? We are just now getting it right..