Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

Guys I will leave, but I want to make sure what I do leave behind are not the results of badly executed experiments. When the hydrogen runs out I am done as I can't use it for anything else and can't get a refund for what is left.

MarkE

Quote from: pomodoro on August 12, 2014, 08:12:53 PM
Guys I will leave, but I want to make sure what I do leave behind are not the results of badly executed experiments. When the hydrogen runs out I am done as I can't use it for anything else and can't get a refund for what is left.
Pomodoro, that is very reasonable.   Can you venture about how many more hours endurance H2 that you have left? 

profitis

Its not in my interest to formulate anything @mark E.the goal is to build an oxygen concentration cell and show how the textbooks are correct with the nernst equation. (I said madness,man not madness-man)

profitis

Pomodoro.please do not leave without doing the cell setup with 2 platinum electrodes. That is the definitive test

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on August 12, 2014, 08:17:50 PM
Its not in my interest to formulate anything @mark E.the goal is to build an oxygen concentration cell and show how the textbooks are correct with the nernst equation. (I said madness,man not madness-man)
You are playing directly to Sarkeizen's  predictions.  Pomodoro has gone to substantial expense and effort in order to entertain your ideas and has shown some interesting experiments, and I am grateful that he has conducted them.  If the sum total of your ideas is as it presently appears that the Nernst equation amounts to a violation of the Second Law then experiments were not necessary.  You would first be on the line to show how violation of the Second Law would follow from validity of the Nernst equation.

As to you wrote, this is it: 
Quote@mark E..madness man
I really don't give a hoot about childish insults.  I do think it is odd that you deny what you've written.