Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pomodoro

So you beg me to not bother with the oxygen karpens when I came on here and now you keep babbling on about some cowpat that gives power for a million years. You are a strange man profitis

profitis

Given the difficulties associated with hydrogen containment yes I shouldve just gone with the air flow first pomodoro.its not too late to make ripples here mate.we can make micro-history with a full-blown double plat-air device what say you pomodoro. This time we get desired results correct first via pms before hopes goes down the drain due to error/delays/disputes what say you?

MarkE

Pomodoro seems to have managed to get the hydrogen set-up free of O2 intrusion that you insisted upon and his results so far have not supported your hypothesis.  I think Pomodoro is perfectly justified in expressing his frustration that the tests you insisted upon have consumed a great deal of his time and money, and that now you want to go in a completely different direction on his time and nickle.  What hard data can you produce that would motivate Pomodoro or anyone else to pursue further test of your ideas?  What is there to show that what you propose now would be anything more than the sort of "tinkering" that Sarkeizen has so vocally criticized?

profitis

Hard data? Lol @mark E.do you actually understand what I'm asking pomodoro to do.I'm asking him to shove two platinum electrodes into base or acid and get perpetual power from it in a very definite direction,cathode ontop,anode submerged.in line with what we expect from the nernst equasion and oxygen concentration disparity

MarkE

Profitis, this thread documents very well what you have and have not done.  If what you ask of Pomodoro is so trivial and the results so important, one might rightly point out that you should have done this long ago.  Yet, the best we get from you is a dirty bottle cap.