Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Let him decide @mark E.the viewers are really keen to see if it will work (-:

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on August 13, 2014, 05:43:40 PM
Let him decide @mark E.the viewers are really keen to see if it will work (-:
I don't attempt to speak for Pomodoro.  Again, if what you ask is so trivial and so significant why is it that you have not done it?  Why hasn't anyone else done it?

profitis

I've done it,hundreds of times.just want to know if he wants to do it too (-: what's the big deal @mark E?

MarkE

Quote from: profitis on August 13, 2014, 06:02:28 PM
I've done it,hundreds of times.just want to know if he wants to do it too (-: what's the big deal @mark E?
The big deal is that:  You have made extraordinary claims that you have not evidenced.  You have insisted that certain experiments if done by others would support your extraordinary claims, but when Pomodoro went to great lengths and expense to conduct experiments that you dictated, the experiments failed to support your claims, and now you insist that different experiments are needed.  It should be plain to see how frustrating it should be to Pomodoro that because he gave you some credit he spent a lot of time and money on what you now declare was pointless.  It should be plain to see that what you have dropped your credibility to a new low.  I can't imagine a prospective employer seeing how you have conducted yourself giving you any serious consideration for a position.

profitis

Are you saying that the two-platinum system will not give power and current @mark E