Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Etched iron even larger area

profitis

submerged nickel vs Pt foil in alkali an astounding 0.04v with the nickel as cathode(!)Not anode.

profitis

@sarkeizen.all hydrogen encapsulated experiments require excessive knowledge,skill and experience.all air oxygen experiments require none of the above.therefore we conclude all oxygen air experiments in this thread to be 100% consistent with karpen expectations and repeatable by anyone.

pomodoro

Here is my latest test.  Massive surface area steel wool.

Steel wool , degreased in dichloromethane, etched iin dilute HCl, washed many times with deionized water.

Newly prepared palladized platinum, 1M NaOH , UHP hydrogen.

When initially fired up, volts rise to +500 mV wrt the Pd/ Pt electrode.
Discharge through meter is huge, peak well over 10mA, and discharge goes over many minutes at over 1mA.

A lot of this is due to any oxygen still in the cell and any oxides that formed on the steel wool.  Cell is shorted  now out for over 12 hours to force all oxygen and oxides to reduce.

Please see video of the very initial discharging. A followup will be posted after the overnight discharge.

MarkE

The meter peg is impressive.