Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KARPEN PILE

Started by Philip Hardcastle, May 22, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

Or simply boil a piece plat foil connected to gold foil for a few hours in H2SO4 solution under air and try hasten corrosion.you won't be able to.

Philip Hardcastle

@pomodoro, I like your idea of testing the solution for metals, may I suggest that a pile like profitis suggests would only need to be run for a few hours if the test had a sensitivity of ppb, however I think you would also need to scrape the surfaces of the electrodes to test if there was any gold on the platinum, or platinum on the gold.

As to proving it to violate 2LOT, that is step 2.

Violation of 2LOT at very low power production levels is likely impossible as a measurement of temperature depression, however if a plot of ambient heat and power was observed a correlation would be suggested if it is a 2LOT violation. To do this though I think you would have to have the necessary scientific controls as you would need to rule out corrosion rate differentials, thermal gradients, and energy input from extraneous sources, eg RF, vibrations, light.

Therefore given the difficulty of testing for ambient heat driving the cell, what you are doing is the best first step, prove or disprove corrosion at ppb.

profitis

He just has to try hasten corrosion by boiling for a few weeks @phil.he won't be able to.

profitis

@pomodoro I want to challenge you to try and corrode platinum metal in aquaeous sulfuric acid by boiling.you will fail.

Philip Hardcastle

@profitis, I think it is not helpful to in isolation boil some bits of metal in a solution.

Pomodoro's suggestion was to have a working cell producing output for enough time as to have forced on or both of the metals into solution on the basis of the total current flow, if the cell works on the basis of a chemical battery in any way. You believe he will not detect an significant amount of metal in the solution, or on the opposite electrodes, but you cannot prove that simply by suggesting he boils bits of metal.

@profitis, you may well be right and you may have justification for your beliefs, but we all need to take a step by step journey to settle the matter. Might I suggest we (pomodoro, you, me, and the forum) put forward an experimental designed to test all things that will leave us with a conclusion that Karpen is a 2LOT violator, or is not. I feel confident that the forum just seeing that pomodoro and you are doing the basic research has already raised interest in the subject where before it was pointless to and fro.

As I said a few posts ago, funding for the Karpen will happen at the appropriate time, when a few things have been proved to almost everyone's satisfaction. Replication will no doubt happen if pomodoro can deliver proof that there is no corrosion.