Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New electricity generation method

Started by milan213, May 23, 2014, 08:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milan213

hi, i am discovering a new method of generating electricity, my system will only need to be powered on the initial start up of the device. once started, my machine will continue to run without any external electricity until the replacement of parts is necessary, i wont place information on the actual invention on here for obvious security reasons. i was wandering if anyone would like to join in my discovery and help me develop a patent and help with research, i wont lie there are people who don't want this information out for the public but discoveries like this are not for the richest few, they belong to everybody on this earth. I also ask if anyone would be kind enough to donate to my research, if i am successful and my invention is used to its correct function it has the power to create a world with free energy that isn't going to cost the earth, i also have other inventions that can revolutionize the world, with your help we can change the world for the best and bring on an age of infinite energy.

ACG

Where is the report this post button?

Philip Hardcastle

@milan213

You might want to send some details to

sterlingda@pureenergysystems.com

he is always interested in such things.

quantumtangles

Ghastly scammer. This has hallmarks of a 415 fraud.

MasterPlaster