Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple Adams Motor Experiments - Hoptoad

Started by hoptoad, May 25, 2014, 02:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoptoad

Quote from: hoptoad on May 25, 2014, 02:32:06 AM
For a number of years I had some information posted on spare room on my sons website (totallyamped.net) regarding Adams motors and pulsed systems in general.
All the information is aimed at beginners to help them understand how pulse motors and circuits work.
About 8 months ago my son changed providers and went with a whole new hosting package.
After numerous inquiries by some who tried to access this information on the old site, I have set up a new free hosted site with all the previous pages as they were. I was going to wait till I had time to edit some of the pages to clarify a few talking points, but I might never get around to it, so I've re-posted them all as they were for the time being.
For anyone interested the new address is : http://www.hoptoad.5gbfree.com/
Cheers from Hoptoad.
For some strange reason, my free hosting domain name was changed?

Anyhow - the working link is now http://www.hoptoads.5gbfree.com

ltseung888

Quote from: hoptoad on June 14, 2016, 04:15:06 AM
Explanation ?

See reply 593 in the ufo propu thread.  The waveform at the leading edge of the pulse showed positive current and negative voltage.  That gave rise to Negative Energy.

A 5V Input could give a Negative Voltage exceeding -580V.  I treat that as Lead-out energy.  When I placed the Fung Wheel horizontally, the negative voltage was reduced by one third.  I attributed that - the vertically mounted Fung Wheel as leading out one third gravitational energy and two thirds electromagnetic...

*** Very slight change in the pulsing (timing, speed of rotation, positioning, voltage) could produce big changes in waveform.  A bad pulse did not lead-out energy.  It would slow down rotation.  Without the DSO waveform as a guide, how can one be sure that every pulse is good?
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Quote from: hoptoad on June 14, 2016, 04:22:02 AM
For some strange reason, my free hosting domain name was changed?

Anyhow - the working link is now http://www.hoptoads.5gbfree.com

Dear Hoptoad,

I glanced your excellent work.  You used many meters.  If you had used the DSO, you would have discovered much more.  The manual pulsing already taught us much via the DSO waveforms.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

hoptoad

Quote from: ltseung888 on June 14, 2016, 08:44:40 PM
Dear Hoptoad,

I glanced your excellent work.  You used many meters.  If you had used the DSO, you would have discovered much more.  The manual pulsing already taught us much via the DSO waveforms.
I don't own any quality meters of any sort. As I pointed out in my site, all measurements were taken with the same 'bad measuring sticks'.
That's because I did not set out to present true power or torque, just comparative measurements and principles of operation.