Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Using Gravity and Buoyancy to drive a generator

Started by frare bear, May 27, 2014, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: frare bear on May 27, 2014, 02:38:26 PM
With these two opposing forces... should we not be able to generate non-stop motion and energy?

I have some plans drawn up, and will start on a prototype soon. Essentially it is a water column with one-way gates, where slightly-less-dense-than-water weights can travel upwards. The gates allow for control of the water pressure due to the column of water. Once the weight reaches the top of the water column, it descends on a belt-driven system that can turn a generator as well as operate any moving parts required on the machine itself.

...is there any reason this can't/won't work? It's as simple as utilizing natural motion that occurs in opposite directions.
Buoyancy is the gravitational force of displaced fluid.  If you can figure out how to get free energy out of buoyancy then you should be able to figure out how to get free energy out of two pails of water connected by a rope thrown over a pulley.

rice

I looked into this a few years back.  Have a look at how far this guy went with the idea.  The big problem is it can not be looped...  Good luck!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnHJoyrQpM

LibreEnergia

Quote from: webby1 on May 28, 2014, 08:27:32 AM
Welcome Frare Bear,

Don't worry about them,, they will post without thinking, nor asking nor considering anything other than there own beliefs,, it is not there fault really, it is just the way they are.

There will be others that are reading what you put out and might be able to answer your questions.

On the contrary this is not a post 'without thinking'.  I'm posting this to try to help people avoid wasting their time on concepts such as this that are fundamentally flawed and unworkable.

It's not the 'way we are', it is the way nature is and how our knowledge about nature allows us to understand why ideas like this do not work.

MarkE

LibreEnergia, exactly.  Webby and anyone else who believe that there is a workaround for things like the conservative nature of gravity are welcome to investigate their ideas and produce supporting evidence. Many have tried.  None have produced that supporting evidence.  Noting what available evidence tells us is not a consequence of a chosen ideology.  It is a practical use of critical reasoning.

Rigel4

Quote from: rice on May 28, 2014, 01:18:28 PM
I looked into this a few years back.  Have a look at how far this guy went with the idea.  The big problem is it can not be looped...  Good luck!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gxnHJoyrQpM

This is a great video. It does not work as OU,  but I appreciate you  posting it. As an aside I do not think of "free" energy but ways to make the devices more efficient.  Build the tower, put a water bed mattress on it, use rain water to fill. Or take 2 trees and tie a cable between them that has some slack. Once the wind separates them use the slack to raise the water back to the water bed mattress. Use this to augment the water flow.
Cheap! I wish Tommey Read was on this site. He loves cheap and can build things for nothing.