Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trolls, skeptics, cynics. negative thinkers your future is lmited

Started by steeltpu, May 30, 2014, 12:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACG

Its funny that in place of actually producing over unity in its place stands talk of the skeptics!

What comes next, blaming a high rise building for the cause of suicides?

Pirate88179

Quote from: ACG on May 30, 2014, 10:47:03 PM

Its funny that in place of actually producing over unity in its place stands talk of the skeptics!

Ummm....what?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

TinselKoala

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 31, 2014, 07:32:33 AM
Ummm....what?

Bill

Perhaps the poster is trying to express the ironic fact that most of what is _actually known_ and verifiable around here, meaning all the various projects, systems, claims and proposals.... most of the real knowledge seems to have come from those very "skeptics" themselves. By analyzing claims and systems, doing their own work, learning how to use their equipment and software properly, and communicating effectively, the "skeptics" have added much to knowledge and have cleared up many misconceptions and exposed many false claims.

On the other hand maybe the poster is trying to repeat that old canard that the skeptics somehow are preventing the True Believers from being able to reach their goals. (How this magical and powerful influence happens, exactly, is never explained.)

Pirate88179

Well, I believe that I will live longer knowing what is real, and what is a scam.  At the very least, I will be able to keep what little money I now have.

If someone did a real, actual study on this, I believe that the life of those who scam are much shorter.  They probably die from the stress of worrying about being found out, or by meeting someone whom they scammed who demands a reckoning.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

SeaMonkey

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 31, 2014, 12:45:11 PM
If someone did a real, actual study on this, I believe that the life of those who scam are much shorter.  They probably die from the stress of worrying about being found out, or by meeting someone whom they scammed who demands a reckoning.

If a "scammer" possessed what is considered to be
a normal conscience or the ability to feel remorse
that may be the case.

True Scammers seem to be somehow "protected"
so as not to suffer those consequences.  Particularly
those who have risen to the top of the Scammer
Pyramid at the level of the All Seeing Eye.

Nearly 100% of the "politicians" in America, Canada,
Mexico and the European Union fit into that category.