Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Trolls, skeptics, cynics. negative thinkers your future is lmited

Started by steeltpu, May 30, 2014, 12:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SchubertReijiMaigo

QuoteTrolls, skeptics, cynics. negative thinkers your future is lmited.
No.
Being, skeptic is the base to do any (serious) scientific research, that's why we call religious folks "believer". (I have nothing against religions BTW, because there is some good aspect to follow who for example are against moral decay of a civilization and moral relativism).Actually you can't prove or disprove that God exist for example so some people believe that it exist and some other believe that it doesn't exist. This question will be probably never answered.

The GEQ until proven otherwise is not OU, it use just the resonant rise that you can find in every tank circuit with a hight Q (RF engineering).
And using conventional arrangement and phenomena will never give you OU, try to make OU a gasoline engine... I'm skeptical because I educated myself online, so it help me to recognize that something will have chance to be OU or not.
SRM.

TinselKoala

Quote from: CuriousChris on June 01, 2014, 04:29:22 AM
Sorry Tinsel. I saw your name on a long running thread only a few days ago. my assumption was it was still going. I honestly couldn't be bothered reading the crap that she trots out so didn't investigate, Just thought "Oh is that still going on..."
Oh, in her warped mind "it" is still going on, meaning her silly "thesis" that isn't even really a thesis. But I am only concerned with data, and she doesn't have any and won't be having any.
Good luck with your flashy neons I assume you arent trying to claim anything other than a voltage rise of what ~ 300x
Well... let's see.

The flashy neon in this particular device proves that there is spike energy in the system, that I can extract it and demonstrate its reality. That fact and the fact that the motor runs at very low voltages (actually it only fully stops running at around 0.06 volts) together shows that it could probably be used as a testbed or substitute in the Larskro circuit that is presently generating a lot of buzz. And  I've shown that ordinary reed relays, which are all over the place and can be had for pennies in the surplus market, can be used just for the reed switch part with external magnets, without involving the rest of the relay, and in addition I hope I've demonstrated what I've told reed-switch users before: putting a tiny ceramic cap across the reed contacts will preserve them and make the reed switch last a lot longer. And I've also demonstrated (with flashy neon) that this capacitor, chosen correctly, doesn't kill the "radiant" or high-voltage spike, it just damps or slows it enough so that the switch contacts don't fry.
As far as using the device to probe the Larskro circuit and claims, so far I can tell you this: there is something wrong with Larskro's claims and I think I know what it is. My apparatus can reproduce the behaviour that Larskro shows, but the switch position doesn't correspond to what he shows. Research continues. (Since I added the tiny cap across the reed, it has given me no more "welding" trouble and has worked reliably at 10,000 RPM range (150-180 Hz) for many minutes and I have taken it briefly to twice that speed, switching 300 mA at that speed if my meters are right.)

And yes, this little puppy can produce spikes of 100x the input voltage, even with its tiny air-core coils. I am not ready to claim 300x yet! I would love to have James Robitaille measure its input and output power....

8)

magpwr

Quote from: ARMCORTEX on June 01, 2014, 03:59:14 AM
O they have a limited future alright.

Its a good thing that I got my bunker half built by coincidence, and all my gear in the works. Just maybe I'll have time.

Then I'll kiss the profanes goodbye.

hi,

I am curious about bunkers especially those that are built underground.
Especially more curious on how you settle the air inlet if in the worst case the exterior environment air is contaminated eg:radiation,virus.
A simple classic bunker we all know what it's purpose besides trying to survive a Category 5.

CuriousChris

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 01, 2014, 06:33:25 AM
Oh, in her warped mind "it" is still going on, meaning her silly "thesis" that isn't even really a thesis. But I am only concerned with data, and she doesn't have any and won't be having any.Well... let's see.

The flashy neon in this particular device proves that there is spike energy in the system, that I can extract it and demonstrate its reality. That fact and the fact that the motor runs at very low voltages (actually it only fully stops running at around 0.06 volts) together shows that it could probably be used as a testbed or substitute in the Larskro circuit that is presently generating a lot of buzz. And  I've shown that ordinary reed relays, which are all over the place and can be had for pennies in the surplus market, can be used just for the reed switch part with external magnets, without involving the rest of the relay, and in addition I hope I've demonstrated what I've told reed-switch users before: putting a tiny ceramic cap across the reed contacts will preserve them and make the reed switch last a lot longer. And I've also demonstrated (with flashy neon) that this capacitor, chosen correctly, doesn't kill the "radiant" or high-voltage spike, it just damps or slows it enough so that the switch contacts don't fry.
As far as using the device to probe the Larskro circuit and claims, so far I can tell you this: there is something wrong with Larskro's claims and I think I know what it is. My apparatus can reproduce the behaviour that Larskro shows, but the switch position doesn't correspond to what he shows. Research continues. (Since I added the tiny cap across the reed, it has given me no more "welding" trouble and has worked reliably at 10,000 RPM range (150-180 Hz) for many minutes and I have taken it briefly to twice that speed, switching 300 mA at that speed if my meters are right.)

And yes, this little puppy can produce spikes of 100x the input voltage, even with its tiny air-core coils. I am not ready to claim 300x yet! I would love to have James Robitaille measure its input and output power....

8)

I was thinking after I wrote the 300x it was a bit much its not required for a neon if I recall 120v was enough for reliable operation.

I remember my father used to have a test tool for checking whether power points were live. it was a small screwdriver with a neon in the translucent handle. simply inserting it into the power socket would tell you if it was live. it used your body as part of the loop. which goes to show the miniscule current it draws.

I haven't looked at the larskro cct so no comments there.

What baffled me when I first came on this forum was people going on about reed switches sparking (arcing) and saying its proof of an unknown energy source. I thought you crazy dimwits (I can be unkind sorry), the only thing it proved was they don't have a clue and their reed switches would die pretty soon.

Your neon possibly acts as a part of the spark suppression cct. the cap absorbs the increasing voltage until the neon breaks down. you *may* find your reed wont last as long without the neon.

You may appreciate this its about a study I read about today.
http://arstechnica.com/science/2012/05/revisiting-why-incompetents-think-theyre-awesome/