Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Starting gravity wheel project, GRAM

Started by burnit0017, June 02, 2014, 09:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnit0017

http://youtu.be/ul_sjGy6GRM

Slow self start

Adding pulse motor and down sizing test fixture.

burnit0017

http://youtu.be/kH6eS4GBzFY

Hi, I completed the fabrication of the new test pulse fixture.
The pulse motor is triggered every 180 degrees, with a 20 pound flywheel and at 18 volt trigger max RPM is about 150. Added first gravity assisted component and RPM's drops to about 50. I will continue to test different variations. Searching for configuration to increase RPM's without increasing the input voltage. Suggestions welcome.

Pulse motor is driving a PMA and I will be adding a MPPT circuit to reduce the Lenz effect.

Low-Q

Quote from: webby1 on November 13, 2014, 07:59:31 AM
I like the twist you have added :)

Low-Q,, you do understand that by LAW a closed system is 100% efficient and that anything that is not 100% efficient is NOT closed,, right??  Another thing is, why keep on how far in the vertical plane the weights move?? it is not how far they move in the vertical plane it is in the path they take while they are moving.
I don't understand that, because it's not really true. Nothing is 100% efficient. I mean, energy does not disappear, but not all energy spent is useful to what purpose we need it for at the end.

If we are fighting against gravity, all that counts is the potential energy any given weight has at any given hight (Or altitude if you prefer).
The path isn't important. You can move an object around the globe and slightly increasing altitude by one meter after 40 000 km travel. The potential energy added to that object depends on its weight and that one meter.

Vidar

MarkE

And of course if the weight is then lowered in another part of the cycle, then the GPE gain gets surrendered.  All these contraptions that go round and round without performing useful external work are ornaments.

burnit0017