Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Starting gravity wheel project, GRAM

Started by burnit0017, June 02, 2014, 09:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnit0017

Hi, thanks for the info.  I will try your suggestions. I will  post results if I find any improvements.

Low-Q

Have in mind that any lock-ups, and other movenents in the pendulums will require some sort of torque, counter torque, lost and gained energy to orientate.
Isolate every weight movements in this wheel, and analyze them separately. Do you see any reason why these movements separately, or the gravity wheel as a whole, should gain energy for each revolution by itself then?

The basic and fundamental workings of a "gravity wheel" is that all the weights that is put into the wheel, no matter how they orient themself during one revolution, are limited within a given and "fixed" change in altitude from ground.
As we all know, a given weight at a given altitude carries potential energy which is a product of those two.
As the weights in a "gravity wheel" never change their most and least potential energy, there cannot be possible to harvest excess energy - since the excess energy is zero.

Vidar

Low-Q

Quote from: webby1 on November 02, 2014, 08:39:28 AM
It is not about making excess energy,, it is all about using the energy as it is constantly cycled within the system,, you pump it up and that it is your input, Then the system is moving it around and that has work involved and that is what you get to get in the middle of.
Ok, I see, but wouldn't it be easier to use one simple flywheel with lossless bearings?

Low-Q

Not maybe. You do never get equal or more energy out than you put in. If you in addition put lots of moving parts on that wheel, it will just stop sooner due to more friction.

Vidar

TinselKoala

Lossless bearings aren't good enough. You need _negative friction_ bearings.

Around here, we call them "motors".