Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A fast device which uses inverted pendulums

Started by AB Hammer, June 08, 2014, 05:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havuhung

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 13, 2014, 11:50:07 AM
I am surprised that very few questions have been asked. This device/wheel may very well self rotate when the correct additions are added. I have some construction to do for the next video but it will be soon.

Alan
Hi AB Hammer,
In your device, one should add more accessories to make it work dumbbell disc is mounted on a flat steel bar and hang it high into the available holes were drilled in the cross bar, it will do work as a pendulum clock! . . But I'm not sure it helps your device run for a long time!     :D

Regards

AB Hammer

Greetings webby1

The thing in the blue box like welder stand is a 3/4 HP buffing motor (you are looking at the end of it), and the thing with the spring is part of a metal cutting band saw (but it has a box of segmented chest plate parts on it).  The steering wheel on my English wheel/roller is for adjustments of preasure.

Your next clue is. You will see it in plain view most of the video but it does come and go from view.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

webby1

Since no one else is guessing I will tell you where it is.

It is at the back roller of the chair. Here is a close up of the device. (PS it is not worth duplicating) but you will see some accelerating feet on each arm. Improved a little but no banana. I do tend to make a lot of stuff out of steel.

Now back to the device of the string.

Alan

Alan

AB Hammer

A message from the Terrible Twos

My granddaughter has a special gift for mimicking in a selective way.  I wonder what she was thinking?

http://youtu.be/vG1FhvOHPuA

Alan

AB Hammer

@ All

I turned the device on its side to work as a pendulum and made a video of it. I didn't talk in but I did put captions. It has a few effects to work from for some future projects IMHO.

http://youtu.be/N1ztIu10cEk

Alan

Alan