Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A fast device which uses inverted pendulums

Started by AB Hammer, June 08, 2014, 05:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

In part 2 here, is to show how the slides react to the device. In this test, I added one weight to one of the slide arms. the one that has the over balance arm.

http://youtu.be/5I4NDGcj1UA

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

I am surprised that very few questions have been asked. This device/wheel may very well self rotate when the correct additions are added. I have some construction to do for the next video but it will be soon.

Alan

Alan

AB Hammer

Greetings

I was just looking at my part 2 video and I realize there is another wheel device in the background. It is something that was on the internet that I played with way back when I first started gravity wheels.  It was a peace of junk but I found it again cleaning out my storage and just kicked it off to the side for I was not sure what I was going to do with it. LOL Can you find it?

Alan

Alan

AB Hammer

Quote from: AB Hammer on June 15, 2014, 08:51:46 AM
Greetings

I was just looking at my part 2 video and I realize there is another wheel device in the background. It is something that was on the internet that I played with way back when I first started gravity wheels.  It was a peace of junk but I found it again cleaning out my storage and just kicked it off to the side for I was not sure what I was going to do with it. LOL Can you find it?

Alan

No guesses?  Am I going to have to offer a prize?

Alan

AB Hammer

Quote from: webby1 on June 16, 2014, 08:39:22 PM
Taking into account that you make things like armor suites,, I don't think most of the things that I see in the background are what you are talking about.

Unless that new face piece on the chair is it or that, what looks like a buck on the right floor,, I think they are called bucks??? or the big stump,, you have me stumped :)

webby1

All the items in the background are what makes it interest. Most of what is seen are know a stake anvils. Now here is what came of the face plate on the stool. I also have a individual photo of the wheel device in question when it gets found.

Alan