Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fundamentals of FREE ENERGY generation with a transformer. Experiment #1

Started by tarakan, June 12, 2014, 06:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

Quote from: tarakan on June 15, 2014, 01:45:51 PM

I cannot read 100 datasheets a day to see if there is a fit digital IC for my project and no one ever recommended me any ICs to meet the specs.

@tarakan

Keep your idea for when you have to choose your thesis in school, and keep your eye out for the sale of this device.
It is a combination of an FPGA and microprocessor. Very high speed digital circuits tend to design themselves. Even
you could design your idea using this device;

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13588168/papilio-duo-drag-and-drop-fpga-circuit-lab-for-mak

:S:MarkSCoffman

mscoffman

Quote from: tarakan on June 15, 2014, 03:55:06 PM
Ok. I live in Frederick MD, USA. This is an hour from Baltimore MD and from Washington DC.
If anyone is interested in working on this project, I can spend 1 day a week and drive no more than 1.5 hours in one direction.
Lets split assignments. I can work on studying the programming part, for example if there is somebody who is willing to do electronics.

Having a central, high speed CPU and many buffers and ripple counters may be a wise idea for multidimensional analysis of OU transformers.
We can make the project modular. The final product can be sold as an engineering tool for RCL analysis.

I live in Silver Spring Md., but I am interested only in working on OU projects that have the immediate benefit of OU energy output.
F*ck people's theories!  Hope you find someone for your project.

tarakan

Quote from: mscoffman on June 15, 2014, 04:42:54 PM

I live in Silver Spring Md., but I am interested only in working on OU projects that have the immediate benefit of OU energy output.
F*ck people's theories!  Hope you find someone for your project.

There are two kinds of theories:
1)- lets sit and decipher a circuit that has a lot of analog components and try to understand why someone placed the there
2)- lets see why ferroresonance or some other phenomenon in general can produce OU.

You want a fast solution. So you somehow need to tune your circuit. But what are you trying to tune it to?
Every small-scale crafted circuit needs tuning. In mass production, tuning is automated.

It is like trying to set the ignition timing when you don't hear or see the engine and will never drive it...

We bring in energy to create more energy. Than we harvest some of that energy to bring in energy to create more energy. Cycle must repeat for for ever.
There is a circuit that is fitted for this purpose and there is a fundamental process it serves. A clear border has to be drawn between the two.

We can isolate the two. Measure how much energy is brought in and how much is produced. If the quantity of energy produced exceeds the quantity that is consumed, the means of utilizing the excess energy must be improved to allow for a self-powered OU circuit...

Why f*ck theories? It is like saying f*ck mathematics or f*ck physics.
However, we are at the level of antiquity with OU.
Armchair philosophers write theories, gods create OU circuits and populace remains uneducated and deliberately confused.

We need finite element analysis...

tarakan

Quote from: mscoffman on June 15, 2014, 04:10:48 PM
@tarakan

Keep your idea for when you have to choose your thesis in school, and keep your eye out for the sale of this device.
It is a combination of an FPGA and microprocessor. Very high speed digital circuits tend to design themselves. Even
you could design your idea using this device;

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13588168/papilio-duo-drag-and-drop-fpga-circuit-lab-for-mak

I am not majoring in engineering. I cannot change my major because it is expensive.
Interesting. But I am not going to use it unless a lot of hobbyist-friendly documentation is written, like for Arduino.
Thank you. I will keep an eye on this.

Division of labor is necessary to complete the task that I had drawn out.
I cannot make every part of the device but everyone can make some part.

fritz

Quote from: tarakan on June 15, 2014, 03:07:23 PM
We have multiple degrees of freedom but who said that there has to be only one "input impulse" and only one feedback line?
Their interrelationship will just be a matter of adding few lines into the code of the microcontroller.
No.
Your idea is to make the universal bell-ringing utility.
The size of the bells we have to ring is from 1mm up to 10m diameter (you can replace that with inch if you prefer).
The speed and weight of the hammer should be fixed - even the elasticity of the handle should be fixed - but is not.
We donĀ“t even know the density of the material the bell is made of.

Well - if the bell would be already ringing - there would be some chance of timing that some kind of standard hammer - applied at the right moment == impedance ==  will transfer some energy.
We could build a somewhat thing capable of producing somewhat dirac impulse - or use an inductor - tuneable in the range of 1:1000 (however such inductor would look like).

OK. even if we take a complete "unmatched" hammer - we have no chance to ring that bell until the transfered energy at least exceeds the losses of the system. If our hammer transfers energy slightly above that level - ringing that bell to some nominal level would still take an almost infinite amount of time.

What I had sketched was a 2D system. It considers time and power of only one line.
More feedback lines and more dimensions would make this system much more useful.
Of course.

A team of several thousands of OU enthusiasts could tackle this problem instead of generating more and more content that restates the problem.
Is it that simple ?
As already stated - OU or whatever effect(prefered) might be released in somewhat unusual scenario, which might be coupled to s resonant issue.
You need an OU bell - and the proper hammer. A "one fits all" hammer alone will show no OU.

I can build this if I received help. There is nothing I can do about this circuit right now.
I hope so.
If you would accept some suggestions concerning the diameters of bells to ring or other reduced constraints - I would think about contributing to this thread further.

Negative resistance? Another analog approach? Why not use an analog double loop PLL than?
Because a negative resistor (even if difficult to build) would be an auto-triggered, auto-scaled hammer - much closer to the goal than you think.
(Far out - of course - but within the same magnitude of far-outness than what you propose)

Things I propose are not that far out of reach. Someone with digital electronics design experience could make this. There isn't much to this circuit really.
I already tried to tell you that pushing the button for that hammer is a simple task - and can be done even with 70ies style circuitry - without any uP; somewhat digital - if you think thats better.
The problem is the hammer - not the trigger.

The engineering approach for this problem is:
We know the size of the bell, the density, the resonance frequency, and we calculate the perfect hammer matched to a standard impedance.
And we are quite happy if the bell rings in the end with somewhat acceptable economy.

I think this brings it to certain point ?

rgds.