Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinestone

I'm not quite sure how my Ferrocell ended up here on a free energy site and I'm not here to defend or encourage 'TA' and his application, experiments or theories...
But I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who wants to know more about a Ferrocell and how it works. We can start a new thread, if need be.

~Timm@Ferrocell USA

sadang

Quote from: pinestone on January 20, 2015, 11:40:52 PM
I'm not quite sure how my Ferrocell ended up here on a free energy site and I'm not here to defend or encourage 'TA' and his application, experiments or theories...
But I would like to extend an invitation to anyone who wants to know more about a Ferrocell and how it works. We can start a new thread, if need be.

~Timm@Ferrocell USA

Hello Timm,

Would be great to hear in more details how a ferrocell works. I have some idea from what I read until now, but for now I would like to know if according to your practice, you can get colored magnetic field lines using only white LEDs around the ferrocell.

Thanks, SaDAng

pinestone

If you mean bi-birefringence, like one would see from the recorded side of a DVD, then no. No colors.
However, a white light can change to blue, green, yellow or orange as it passes thru a cell. It's a result of light interacting with matter called Raylegh Scattering (why we see a blue sky during a bright sunny day). I can control the color shift (phase) by changing the thickness of the active layer.

Future discussions about the cell should be made here: http://overunity.com/15426/the-ferrocell/new/#new

pinestone

correction :-[
that should be 'Rayleigh Scattering' ...

joel321

Quotepicture below, notice the GREEN and BLUE along the 'center', ie the dielectric inertial plane.

This is due to the high dielectric capacitance of the blue and green light which is concentrated at the inertial plane of the magnet

PICTURE TWO:

notice the two "bowl shaped" indents on either pole of the cube magnet

this is the centrifugal divergence point along the rim of ANY magnet.     likewise any gaussmeter will register this difference between the edge and center.

To be honest TA, I'm semi-color-blind. So I don't understand colors at all. I see people talk about red light color and I see it as blue....i have a hard time seeing what is pink and what is purple...i never get it right! (i have been bullied by buying pink earphones when i thought i was wearing blue) But I know BRIGHT black, yellow, and white very well that's why I say semi-color-blind.

I suck at mathematics too...BUT I'm good at geometrical angles.

Is there a way you can translate the colors to geometrical angles if that is not too much to ask.