Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sadang

You already are deeply taping into this dielectricity, just need to twist your mind away from current electricity, magnetism and electromagentic theory, to sense its real and huge potential!

Never seen Before: BENDING LIGHT from Precision Prism with a MONSTER MAGNET
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDQlCvsJnK8

OnEvo

@ Buddha buddy with Tatoos  ;)

Don´t let yourself be provoked by those - who at best - feel insulted from being "outperformed", or are just trying to poke you, so you provide them everything pre-chewed on a silverplate.
Well, on the other hand it says "If you can not explain it to a child, it means you have not understood yourself" - but how much easier and more elegant it can get?

Nor blame or insult anyone for not knowing (it reflects back, although i like that kind of "in your face" humor).

GR is "mental wanking" .. QM is "intellectual diarrhea" !

Their whole fundament of science (pfffsicks) is built upon the fundaments of deception and lies. To make matters worse, they feel confirmed in their ignorance by prior achieved technologies - manifesting as self-deceptive evidence.
And then they wonder about "dark projects" and "secret technology". What they really should wonder about is "secret and different and better understandings in physics".

Nor do you have to feed them the "wisdom" down their throats and by force, because as most and many they will only compare one (the old) "knowledge" with another (the new) - at best. That´s exactly their own doom and stalemate.

Well, if they would have actually done that properly and would have gone back in history of physics, maybe that method would have helped them ALOT.

They are unable of thinking, questioning (even the things taken for granted), asking, REASONING on their own. How can they be? Their whole education system is based on "what to know" not "how to know".

Ancient times it was said.. "control the language of men and you will control their thinking, hence their lives"

There are enough, who have fully understood the potential (including oppertunities for serious applications) of your work.

I am not going to participate here in discussions and arguments and forum flame wars, but one thing i will add - INTENTIONALLY and PURPOSLY!

""..The pendulums of time wave over the heads of the deceivers and the deceived. Once the two wrecking balls start smashing the lies in science and in religions, humanity will be freed from the chains of the past, passing through a new "Time". This "Age" will not be the end, but the true birth of humanity..."" par moi

sadang

TinselKoala

sadang

Inertia & Magnetism: Unveiling the fundamental mystery of the Universe & its Simplicity
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O8Jt0Ccizc