Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ultimate proof of Magnetic Vortex, free book and videos

Started by TheoriaApophasis, July 13, 2014, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawit

no scientists, no theories, able to explain how 1 electron and 1 proton can form a stable atom.

there is only 1 force exists in an atom system, the attraction force f=Ke x pq/rr. what's qm based on? what to calculate? what is a quantum state? what is energy level? none scientists have a clear clue about what exactly is energy.

gravity is attraction force between matters. space and time contain no matter, no mass, no property, how the fucking gravity able to interact with space or time? what's the mechanism?

there is no transverse waves in space, no moving electric or magnetic field in space. because there is no force carrier in space.

those bs theories ruled science for so long, time to clean it all up.

isawit

last night i had a strange dream

in that dream i farted hard

i saw 21 billion fart atoms

some blue some purple

i looked at my watch

0.33 second has passed

isawit

Albert Einstein proposed that a beam of light is not a wave propagating through space, but rather a collection of discrete wave packets (photons), each with energy hν. This shed light on Max Planck's previous discovery of the Planck relation (E = hν) linking energy (E) and frequency (ν) as arising from quantization of energy. The factor h is known as the Planck constant.[1][2]

All these fifty years of conscious brooding have brought me no nearer to the answer to the question, 'What are light quanta? Nowadays every Tom, D i c k and Harry thinks he knows it, but he is mistaken. -Albert Einstein 1953

planck pranked the world. h=horse shit

isawit

light does not propagate in vacuum space, there is no light in vacuum space.

light is electrons vibration force, only exist within matters, only propagate within matters/mediums.

a black hole is impossible

all matters carry light

bigger mass, stronger light.

electrons can only move/vibrate along the plane perpendicular to the radius of the atoms on the surface of matters.

the electrical force/field is oscillating on the plane and the energy is propagating at 90 degrees.

this is all happening within matter/medium.

in the vacuum, the force between electrons on the sun surface and our outer atmosphere surface atoms instantly transfer the energy. pass it through the atmosphere to us.

the transverse wave only exists within matter.

man-made em waves are a different story

the electrons vibrate a longer distance in the antenna, at much lower rate.

isawit

light is ac current, vibrating electric force.

every atom is an ac generator. electrons vibrate on the plane perpendicular to the radius due to their momentum.

assume your room is a vacuum chamber, if the distance between the screen and your eyes is r, the repulsion force between the electrons on the screen and your eyes is f=Ke x ee/rr. that force is the carrier of light.

if the electrons on the screen vibrate at a frequency, electrons on your eyes will get f strength of ac current at the same frequency.

there is no time delay in the vacuum space, a force has zero mass, from f=ma, any forces have infinite acceleration, all forces are instantaneous in the vacuum space.

forces pass through matters/mediums have limited speed, due to f=ma, all matters have mass.