Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Suppression of alternate energy wins Proof in Court

Started by e2matrix, July 16, 2014, 12:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Article from here:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2660331/Atomic-scientist-reaches-court-settlement-Government-claiming-sacked-discredit-work-believes-stop-global-warming.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

"A scientist working on a new power source has agreed an out-of-court settlement with Britain's atomic agency after claiming they sacked him because his research could halt global warming.

Dr Mikhail Gryaznevich believes small fusion machines, known as tokamaks, could be the answer to providing clean and plentiful electricity.

But he sued the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority (UKAEA) after claiming bosses suppressed his work, bullied him and then sacked him in a bid to discredit him and his work.

The agency, who said he was making 'unsupported' claims about his work for financial reasons, settled with him today.

The Russian-born physicist had worked for the UKAEA for more than 22 years when he was sacked from his job working at their research facilities near Abingdon, Oxfordshire last year.

'I have an exemplary record as an outstanding fusion scientist and innovator,' he told the tribunal.

'I have tried to do my duty to the UK, giving all my experience and capability to promote the faster way to fusion energy.

'I was invited to come to the UK to do this research which has been hugely successful by any measure and which led directly to the flagship of the UK's own fusion research programme. Now I have been fired for pursuing this research.'

He said in late 2012 the chief executive of UKAEA, Professor Steven Cowley, was 'rude and intimidating' towards him at a meeting and accused him of 'wrongdoing'. 

He said: 'Even worse, it appears that a Professor Cowley was attempting to stop my work because it might reveal the inconvenient truth that research on small tokamaks can help to accelerate the development of the fusion energy as a promising solution to global warming and possible shortage of energy.'

'Fusion energy is likely to bring major global environmental benefits.

'Hence suppressing a promising area of fusion research and deliberately ignoring its potential advantages is likely to cause damage to the environment in future.'

Problems arose around three years after Dr Gryaznevich co-founded Tokamak Solutions UK Ltd (TSUK), a commercial venture making small tokamaks with a view to generating electricity in years to come.

He said a prior arrangement to allow him to take unpaid leave to attend conferences outside his role for the Authority, a situation apparently supported by Professor Cowley, suddenly changed in late 2012 when he was told there was a conflict of interest."

MarkE

It doesn't sound so much about suppression as defining the lines between public and private property, and protecting the public agency against fraud claims.  In the quest for break-even, Tokamaks have gotten bigger and bigger.  It is pretty understandable that people would be skeptical of the idea that a small tokamak could reach break-even.  Given the many decades dedicated to tokamak research so far, a 10 year promise seems optimistic to say the least.

In order to determine whether the firing was a political hack job or the guy was making BS claims requires digging through his research reports.

raburgeson

Well by their own admission the US government revealed they had overunity devices in space and we have been waiting decades for the skinny on that one.

MarkE

Do you have a document that shows such an admission?