Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Karpen Pile

Started by d3x0r, July 22, 2014, 06:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

At uA currents it could take a very, very long time to consume your anode.

d3x0r

Quote from: MarkE on July 22, 2014, 06:58:21 AM
At uA currents it could take a very, very long time to consume your anode.
Not really; the magnesium/copper crystal cell I made ate the magnesium strip in a 2 months
You replied before I could finish my move to http://www.overunity.com/10208/perpetual-batteries-from-vasilescu-karpen/msg410879/#msg410879 :)

MarkE

Quote from: d3x0r on July 22, 2014, 06:59:37 AM
Not really; the magnesium/copper crystal cell I made ate the magnesium strip in a 2 months
You replied before I could finish my move to http://www.overunity.com/10208/perpetual-batteries-from-vasilescu-karpen/msg410879/#msg410879 :)
Self-discharge of your typical AA alkaline cell is in the 10uA regime and they will still hold 80% capacity after 7-10 years.  Maybe the electrolyte was attacking your magnesium.

d3x0r

Quote from: MarkE on July 22, 2014, 08:46:54 AM
Self-discharge of your typical AA alkaline cell is in the 10uA regime and they will still hold 80% capacity after 7-10 years.  Maybe the electrolyte was attacking your magnesium.
:) it definatly was... epson salt, potassion chloride

the same test using 2AAA batteries lasted 2+ years (instead of 2 months)