Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 New Important Web Sites Launched

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 26, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: Magluvin on July 29, 2014, 11:48:36 PM
Natural News exclusive: Fluoride used in U.S. water supplies found contaminated with lead, tungsten, strontium, aluminum and uranium

Learn more:  http://www.naturalnews.com/046227_fluoride_heavy_metals_contamination_lab_test_results.html#ixzz38v4jwMm5

I check into Naturalnews.com every day.  ;D   This one above just came out today.  These tests were done at the natural News labs.   http://labs.naturalnews.com/Videos.html

One of the first things they tested when the lab opened, they found you can crush Wheaties and a strong magnet can pick up lots of granuals.  Under the microscope had shown not just iron powder, but what they described as tiny shards.

Also this one just came out today....

HuffPost: GMOs have never been proven safe

http://www.naturalnews.com/046226_GMOs_safety_testing_Huffington_Post.html

Mags  ;D
[/color]
Maybe it is time to do some math:  Fluoridation levels in municipal water supplies targets 0.7ppm.  Natural News reports contaminants in the samples they obtained of:

AVG aluminum: 69364 ppb
AVG arsenic: 70 ppb
AVG strontium: 1751 ppb
AVG lead: 299 ppb
AVG uranium: 239 ppb

Multiply each of those levels by 0.7ppm to obtain the amount of respective contamination in the water introduced with the 0.7ppm sodium fluoride:

aluminum 0.049 ppb  EPA secondary standard 50ppb
arsenic 0.000049 ppb EPA limit 10 ppb  EPA goal 0
strontium 0.0012 ppb  No EPA recommendation or limit found
lead 0.00021 ppb  EPA limit 15ppb EPA goal 0
uranium: 0.00017 ppb EPA limit 30ppb EPA goal 0

So, for all but strontium for which I could not find a limit or guideline, ( or as Dr. Dr. Con John Rohner would say: strOOO-dium ), we have resulting concentrations relative to the EPA limits of:

aluminum 0.049/50 = 0.1% of limit
arsenic 0.000049/10 = 0.00049% of limit
lead 0.00021/15 = 0.0014% of limit
uranium 0.00017/30 = 0.00057% of limit

In other words, the impurities found by NN are so minute that once introduced into the water, they would likely be virtually impossible to discern from the levels already present in the most pristine water samples any consumer could hope to obtain.

Magluvin

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 29, 2014, 11:55:19 PM

Watch your step Mags...iffin I was a troll/shill, I wood be all over you for that one.

That wood possibly qualify as an oxymoron...how can you contaminate a contaminant ?

Regards...

Bah.  For someone to come on this thread to be a champion fluoride proponent, considering it was mentioned once by you, caught my eye. Then to press you for response on negatives of fluoride, seems suspicious. Then its always that the information site we hither to is just bogus hoopla. lol
But then, for being pro fluoride, he has a hard time spelling fluorosis in the beginning, and posted fluorisis. Didt read the script well enough? Yet we are deemed always incorrect, and his info infallible. ::)

Like why should we believe that fluoride is harmless at the levels induced? Should we believe the IRS?  Should we believe the VA? Should we believe that health insurance will be cheaper with ACA Obamacare?

Should we believe that butter is bad for you and margarine is healthy?  What a flub.  I get raw butter. Real. Live. Grass fed butter. Milk too.  Someone told me once, I think ION, that you will notice  a difference the next day with the milk.  Well, for me, 2 gallons over 1 month, lower back pain, knee pain, and what seemed like arthritis in the hands, feet,  all just went away. Years of just living with the pain and just accepting it as life.  It was weird getting used to not having to be careful in everything I did as to not pull the knee, blow out the back, being able to squeeze a pair of pliers enough to do the job.   It just made me feel, LIKE IM BACK BABY!!   ;D   I highly recommend. Just get it at a reputable organic farm store.  The store I go to has organic breads made on sat and sun. Leave some Publix bakery bread out(in the bag it came in), and it isnt quite as good the next day. This farm bread, still has that wonderful fresh bread taste and smell days later.  Good stuff. Ive read that some people that cant eat breads, can eat this stuff. 

Ok. been drinking milk all my life. 48 with lower back pain, cant squeeze pliers like I should be able to(and wrist pain from riding my bike a few miles), and knee pain that I needed to help myself when bending down to tie my shoe.

Raw milk? 1 month, 2 gallons(and counting) ALL GONE?? At the same time???  Miracle? Or is raw milk superior to pasteurized?  ;)

Bed time.

Mags ;D

Cap-Z-ro

Two words folks:

Cumulative effect.

One step does not a staircase make.

Moo.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Here is an interview some may find useful.

" ...its important that you are not mislead about water fluoridation. Here is the short but shocking interiew from Dr. Dean Burke, former head of the National Cancer Institute Cytochemistry Research Department.

See the interview here:

http://www.curetoothdecay.com/private-lessons/lessons-fluoride.htm?awt_l=GW76F&awt_m=44IM61PGcx2pPFS  "

Regards...

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 29, 2014, 09:25:04 PM
Thanks SM, glad you like the Show...I do try to be entertaining during this messy process.

I try to provide something for everybody, except for Chet of course...too tight underwear will do that to a guy.

The trolls like to tag team people with 'chaos and flux' tactics...but they are not able to handle the heat when you use it on them.

I get them so frustrated they start lying outwardly and making false accusations against me...and things get worse for them when i keep shoving it back in their faces.

These creeps deserve every ounce I give them, and more...and I would never treat a real human being this harshly.

This gives me a great opportunity to exercise my comedy writing chops also.

Regards...

Read the previous posts, Zero, when someone disagrees with you or asks you for your opinion on something you are promoting you become offensive...immediately!
The natural reaction for most people, when someone is offensive to them, is to fight back...or run. That's how some posts escalate.
If a definition of a shill/troll, whatever, is someone who 'dares to ask a valid question' and doesn't blindly follow non-credible info like a sheep (see what I did there  ;)) then that's awesome.

As for the dangers of water, vaccines etc. What are you doing to negate these risks in your own life and who DO you trust?
You would have to live on another planet if you wanted to avoid everything which some conspiracy/sheep website told you was bad...even far out in the country you're subjected to:

Contrails (haha!).
Air pollution to varying degrees...not related to contrails (teehee!)
RF radiation.
Many natural sources of nasties.
Etc.

Oh, and you would still need to eat and drink which opens up more issues  :(