Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 New Important Web Sites Launched

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 26, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

If there's one thing I've learned in this life, its never make eye contact with a drunk or a loon.

We may be dealing with both here...

Regards...

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 30, 2014, 08:09:44 PM
If there's one thing I've learned in this life, its never make eye contact with a drunk or a loon.

We may be dealing with both here...

Regards...

You're dealing with neither.
I only posed a simple question to you about something which you are, obviously, quite passionate about.

Anyhow, for the benefit of everyone else, how do you negate the risks of the dangers discussed thus far?
If not for me, it's surely a good thing to let your followers know?

Now, I suspect we may have a problem with the above questions...because:
A) They are valid questions.
B) You don't have an answer.
C) Your only option, due to A) and B), is to call me a troll, cow, sheep or well-paid shill.

Cap-Z-ro

Another thing I've learned in life is that when someone's first communication to you is an ad hominem attack...they've just told you who and what they are.

The same old same old troll/shill tactic is the "serious question" to draw you in.

They really hate when you out them for that tactic...take all the wind (read flatulence)
out of their 'sales'.

Next troll/account.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Word has it that the house of cards of the Zionist Tyrants ZT's (the i is silent) is about to collapse.

And in synchronistic like fashion, this just appeared in my inbox...

The results of the six sodium fluoride samples are shown here in parts per billion (ppb)

MAX aluminum: 283,218 ppb
MAX arsenic: 137 ppb
MAX strontium: 9417 ppb
MAX lead: 988 ppb
MAX uranium: 1415 ppb
MAX tungsten: presence confirmed in 2 of 6 samples but quantitative analysis not conducted on tungsten

AVG aluminum: 69364 ppb
AVG arsenic: 70 ppb
AVG strontium: 1751 ppb
AVG lead: 299 ppb
AVG uranium: 239 ppb

orbut 3000