Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

2 New Important Web Sites Launched

Started by Cap-Z-ro, July 26, 2014, 12:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

They lost me when they started talking about vaccine "paranioa" o3000...whenever I see that term "tinfoil hat" being used is a real red flag.

And that Natural news would blatantly destroy their credibility by falsifying their test results like those 'Global Warming' scammers did is kind of hard to believe.

It would be way to easy to prove their figures wrong...and that would be the end of them

Regards...

MarkE

Madebymonkeys

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 30, 2014, 08:41:15 PM
Another thing I've learned in life is that when someone's first communication to you is an ad hominem attack...they've just told you who and what they are.

The same old same old troll/shill tactic is the "serious question" to draw you in.

They really hate when you out them for that tactic...take all the wind (read flatulence)
out of their 'sales'.

Next troll/account.

Regards...

Just testing your knowledge on the subject with a question  ;)
It's a perfectly standard tactic.

Got an answer, or does the website not offer one?

MarkE

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on July 30, 2014, 07:51:20 PM
Here is an interview some may find useful.

" ...its important that you are not mislead about water fluoridation. Here is the short but shocking interiew from Dr. Dean Burke, former head of the National Cancer Institute Cytochemistry Research Department.

See the interview here:

http://www.curetoothdecay.com/private-lessons/lessons-fluoride.htm?awt_l=GW76F&awt_m=44IM61PGcx2pPFS  "

Regards...

Great! Now you've presented some evidence for your belief:  A very smart and distinguished scientist plead his sincere belief to Dutch TV that fluoridated water was increasing cancer deaths.  For an alternate view of Dr. Burk's ideas and work on the subject:

http://skepticalvegan.com/2012/07/11/fluoride-cancer-quackery/

Cap-Z-ro

Great! Now you've presented some evidence for your belief:  A very smart and distinguished scientist

Just lovely...I present some findings of known carcinogens in fluoride which the troll fails to respond to or address, plus the case presented by "A very smart and distinguished scientist".

And the troll presents a quackwatch/skeptic site with a dogs breakfast of baseless smear tactics a mile long, which not surprisingly fails to include Big Pharma - promoters of bizarre chemical concoctions that can kill an elephant, but not before it gives you schlight anal leakage.

Well folks, these troll are just about roasted on the barbie...anybody want a drumstick or a wing-nut ?

Ooh, the humanity

Regards...